𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

Fearyn was asleep while Mattheo sat beside her, caressing her white hair. It was already the next day, and he didn't sleep.

The Death Eater looked at Fearyn while listening to her gentle breathing and thought about everything right now. The green crystal, her eyes.

Mattheo also noticed that he knew nothing about the witch, nothing about her past, why her powers were gone, and why she didn't talk.

And that's one of the problems, she does not talk.

The future lord looked at his future wife and had no idea how he could get her to speak.

Mattheo knew Azar wouldn't talk, he wouldn't talk about her past or anything about her whole life, because he is just a fucking bitch.

After the Death Eater saw Fearyn for the first time he had the feeling to throw up because she looked so broken, and how Azar pushed her to the room, with her dirty t-shirt, just with underpants and bloody dark hair.

Mattheo didn't even know what her hair color was because it was so dirty.

Then the Riddle saw that he became a message, from an owl. The animal flew with a letter in and gave it to Mattheo.

The future lord squeezed his dark eyebrows together and took a deep angry breath after he saw who sent it.

𝓐𝔃𝓪𝓻 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓼

Mattheo opened the letter and started to read.

𝓜𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓻𝓭.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀. 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓵𝔂.

𝓢𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓸 𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓷 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽.

𝓐𝔃𝓪𝓻 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓼

The Death Eater closed the letter and looked at Fearyn, he will marry her. Tomorrow.

And maybe she would talk, she must say yes. Right?

She must speak... right?

But Mattheo just shook his head, he didn't want that she feels uncomfortable, so when she didn't say it then is that so ― and actually, she must marry him so she couldn't decide that.

Fearyn started to wake up, her eyes were normal and she looked at Mattheo.

The witch swallowed and looked shyly at her future husband, she sighed and noticed the letter in his hand.

Mattheo saw how his future wife looked at the letter but first, he wanted to know if everything is alright.

"Are you okay love?" he asked her kissed her cheek and leaned his forehead on hers.

Fearyn closed her eyes and nodded, she also became little butterflies in her stomach after he called her love.

Then the witch opened her eyes and looked at the letter again.

The future lord noticed that and whispered "We will marry tomorrow Fearyn..."

The witch looked shocked at him up, she just agreed with a nod and smiled lovely.

She had the smile from her mother, she looked so much like Alice.

Mattheo couldn't ignore the thought of the green eyes and the crystal. "Fearyn, I know you won't speak, but I need answers about everything. I know nothing about you, your past, your powers. Nothing."

The Death Eater saw the pain in his love's eyes and his feelings got worse day by day.

"Hey, Fearyn" he whispered and held her cheeks "I know, I feel, that you have a horrible past. But..." he stopped after he saw that Fearyn started to get watery eyes and the tears fell on her bruised cheek.

Mattheo sighed frustrated and hugged her tightly.

Fearyn also didn't have answers why her eyes turned green and why she dreamed about the crystal.

But the talking...

She stopped speaking two years ago, because of her father, and she never tried it ever again.

She didn't even know if she could speak, It may be that she unlearned it and didn't know how to do it.

Could the witch even say yes at the wedding or Mattheo's name? Her own name?

Fearyn continued to cry, she felt ashamed that she couldn't talk and that she didn't even try it.

But the pain was too big.

Mattheo was still holding her, he didn't want to push her.

So he kissed her head again, "Fearyn, love... I will never push you, or hurt you. I will always be there for you. I will help you and protect you, and when someone tries to hurt you then I will say so fast Avada kedavra that he didn't even have a chance." said the Death Eater and chuckled a bit, but then we continued.

"You don't need to be afraid anymore, and you don't need to be ashamed. I will help you and always be there for you, my love."

Fearyn stopped crying and just listened to what Mattheo spoke, her heart felt after eight years warmth. She felt love...

The witch held Mattheo's arms tighter and happy tears came out.

The future lord noticed that and smiled while he kissed her tears away.

Kisses... Mattheo could give her kisses...

He didn't stop and Fearyn didn't mind, she felt how he meant it, so she let him.

She felt safe and loved and her heart was full of warmth now, that she forgot at this moment what happened in her past.

Then they heard a knock, and the Berkshire walked in and said smirking "I heard a wedding will be tomorrow"

Mattheo smirked back and winked at Lorenzo while he noticed that the others also came in.

"Yeah, in the Riddle Manor," said Draco and smiled a little too.

Fearyn's future husband continued smirking, and the witch was still in Mattheo's arms, but she didn't look at them.

"Okay, I think we should leave them alone," told Pansy and took the two boys by their shoulders.

Mattheo looked at Fearyn down again and sighed after he noticed that she was in her thoughts again...

He wanted to "wake" her but she didn't look sad, she smiled a little.

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

Alice was outside with her daughter and little Fearyn talked all the time until she saw her mother's ring.

"Mother?" she asked Alice and the witch looked down at Fearyn. "Yes, baby?"

"Your ring is so beautiful. When will I get my ring?" smiled the little witch and looked at her mother up

"Oh baby, when you get older and married, you will get a ring like mine," laughed Alice and picked the ten-year-old girl up.

"Do you think I will marry a good man?" asked Fearyn interested and touched her mother's beautiful white hair.

"Oh yes, you will find a handsome man that will protect and love you" laughed the witch and kissed her daughter's cheek.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺!
♡ luvsyie