𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗲.

Fearyn slowly returned to reality. She didn't open her eyes, but she realized that she was lying in something soft.

She let out a heavy sigh and turned onto her side as she felt a slight pain on her hip.

The witch stretched and opened her red eyes cautiously and fearfully. Her eyes finally started to focus again, and the first thing she realized was that she was in a house.

And she was sure it was in the middle of the forest because the house was made of wood.

Fearyn sat up slowly and looked around the room. It wasn't big, but it wasn't small either.

A black carpet lay in the center while she sat on a large bed.

Two lights were next to the bed and glowing, which meant it was nighttime.

The girl slowly and quietly began to get out of bed to look around the room.

She saw a Wooden chest of drawers on her right side with candles, a knife, and a picture on it.

She walked quietly and interested to the chest of drawers when her eyes met the picture.

Fearyn swallowed once as she carefully took the picture in her hands.

In the picture was a young man, he looked he was Mattheo's age. He had short dark brown hair, brown eyes, and he looked very muscular.

Next to him was a woman, she had long brown hair that was dyed blonde at the bottom. Green eyes and...

They looked so happy together.

Fearyn chuckled for a second as she put the picture back and her gaze moved to the open door.

She swallowed again and slowly turned away from the chest of drawers. She wanted to get out, run away, find Mattheo, kiss him, love him, and never let him go.

Just like her friends.

She didn't know where they were, and that scared her so much because she didn't know what to do when she got out of here.

Fearyn walked slowly to the door and saw a kitchen connected to the living room.

The light was on and a kettle was boiling on the stove.

Someone was here.

The witch felt a slight panic, which was why she decided to walk into the kitchen to grab a frying pan for defense.

She took a deep breath as she began to search for it.

She opened many drawers and cupboards, but it hadn't taken her a long time to find a frying pan.

Fearyn sighed in relief and closed the drawer as she checked to see if it was good enough to hit.

"Hm, cute," said a calm unknown voice.

The Witch startled and turned around as she slowly lifted the frying pan.

As she looked at him realized the girl that it was the man in the photo.

He looked good, but for Fearyn, Mattheo was still the prettier one.

"I won't hurt you, I promise," said the brown-haired man as he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Fearyn got scared and her whole body trembled because she was too overwhelmed by the situation.

"I saw what happened, your friends were dragged away by these plants but I was still able to save you." continued the man as he moved away from the wall and walked slowly to her.