𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐍'𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

"Why aren't you talking?!" screamed the man, but she couldn't see his face.

It was all blurred.

Fearyn was on the ground, full of scars and blood.

"Use your magic, Fearyn!" said the man, angry, and stepped nearer to her.

"So useless," he whispered, and Fearyn just felt how someone hit her again.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

Fearyn's breathing was fast, loud, and she shook so much.

Mattheo, who was next to her, woke up and saw how Fearyn had a panic attack.

His eyes widened, and he sat slowly up.

"Fearyn?" he whispered and took her in his arms.

Mattheo didn't know what to do, but he felt how Fearyn leaned on his chest and grabbed his hands to hold him closer to her.

Fearyn felt safe. She didn't know why, maybe because she hadn't hugged anyone for two years.

Mattheo pulled her nearer to him.

He had hidden his face in her dirty white hair and started to caress her back.

He wanted to say that it was just a dream ― but he knew it was a memory.

The future lord said nothing and just helped her to calm down.

Mattheo knew after a few minutes that she wouldn't fall asleep again, so he sighed and asked the question from yesterday again.

"Fearyn, do you have the strength to wash yourself? You don't have to be afraid. No one will come in."

The girl didn't show any reaction, Mattheo noticed that she was trapped in her memories again.

He sighed again and hoped that she wouldn't hate him.

Mattheo stood up with her in his arms and walked to the bathroom.

He sat the witch down at the edge of the bathtub and turned the water on.

Fearyn was in her own world and didn't realize what her future husband was doing.

Mattheo kneeled in front of her and started to take her dirty pullover off.

He noticed the scars on her back, arms, and legs, but he didn't say anything.

Fearyn woke up from her trance, but she did nothing.

The Death Eater picked her up, laid her down in the warm water, and began to wash her.

Rubbing soap over her skin and washing the dirt and blood away.

Mattheo also washed her hair and saw how her dirty black, bloody hair became white.

Finally, he carried her to his bed and sat her down, covering her with a blanket and kissing her forehead.

Mattheo started to dress Fearyn in her Slytherin Uniform.

Fearyn looked down at her shaking hands, a little embarrassed that she couldn't do that by herself, but Mattheo took her hands and started caressing them.

"Everything is fine," he whispered and stood up to go to the bathroom.

After that, Mattheo walked out with his uniform and looked at his watch.

It was 6 a.m., they needed to go.

Fearyn and Mattheo made their way to the Hogwarts Express.

The witch stared down, but the two walked hand in hand.