𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

Fearyn sat on the ground and cried silently.

Her eyes were so red from crying, and her body was full of bruises from the torture.

Azar grabbed her hair and wanted that, she looked at him.

She saw his angry face. He screamed so loud at her, but Fearyn was in her thoughts that she didn't even realize that.

Until Azar pushed her to the ground again. "How can't you use your powers anymore?" he screamed at her. Fearyn didn't answer. She was too scared to speak, and she also didn't know the answer.

Every time, she wanted to explain that she didn't know why her powers didn't work. Azar always lost control even more than when she was just quiet.

Fearyn closed her eyes tightly as Azar continued to scream at her. His face was full of rage, and her ears were ringing from his voice.

Her body was so weak, she just closed her eyes and tried to ignore the pain and let him do what he also did to her mother.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

Mattheo was in the Riddle House and looked straight with a cold face at his guests.

The future lord wore a black suit, black shoes, his brown hair looked like always, and he stood there with his hands behind his back.

All Death Eaters were here at the wedding ― and Azar Fellowes.

Mattheo had a bad feeling while he looked at him. He didn't want him to be here, but he is Fearyn's father and organized everything.

And that made Riddle suspicious.

He kept thinking about why Fellowes wanted it so quickly. Why was he doing all this when Mattheo had people who could organize it?

The future lord would keep an eye on Azar.

Fearyn was in Mattheo's room while she put her dress on.

Her wedding dress was long, black, with diamonds and glitter. Her arms and legs were covered so that no one would see her bruises.

Her white hair was curled by Pansy.

Fearyn didn't really have makeup on her face, just a little mascara and concealer because of her red, tired eyes.

She also wore a plain silver necklace with sparkling diamonds.

The witch shook a little. Upset from the wedding, but also from her father. She would see him again, and that made her very uncomfortable.

Pansy walked in, she wore a dark green dress and made herself a ponytail.

The Parkinson smiled and held Fearyn's shoulders. "Are you ready?" she asked her, and Fearyn sighed while she nodded.

Pansy helped her to get the witch in the black high heels, and then they started to walk the stairs down.

Normally, Azar should be at Pansy's place, but it looks like the Fellowes had other plans. But Fearyn didn't mind. She was happy that it was like that.

The guests were already sitting and waiting for the future wife of the future lord.

Mattheo looked up and saw his love in her beautiful black dress, it made him smile, and he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

The witch held Pansy's arm while they walked downstairs.

Fearyn walked closer to the Death Eater while Pansy took a place beside Theodore.

Mattheo took her hand and helped her to get onto the little stage, while Lucius Malfoy stood in the middle to make them husband and wife.

Fearyn looked a little surprised. Mattheo took all the Death Eaters out of Azkaban.

"You look beautiful," whispered Mattheo, still holding Fearyn's hands.

Malfoy started to speak, and Fearyn was lost in her thoughts. She looked at Mattheo and couldn't believe what was happening.

She knew Mattheo was a dangerous man, but she had the feeling that he would protect her.

And she hoped her feelings were right.

"Yes," said Mattheo, and Fearyn's eyes widened. Wait, what? She thought, and the future lord laughed a little he knew that she was in her own world again.

The witch swallowed and nodded, while everyone started to clap.

Lucius gave the Lord their rings, and now was she a little overwhelmed. Should she kiss him? Was she ready to do this?

Mattheo's face came nearer, and he kissed her forehead. Fearyn sighed, relieved, and looked at her husband with a little smile.

But then Mattheo heard his friend Lorenzo scream "Fearyn get down!"

The Lord looked at his friend and reacted fast. He pulled his wife to him.

The Death Eaters stood up and looked at each other.

Someone wanted to kill their lady.

Mattheo reacted really fast and walked with her to Lorenzo while he pulled his Wand out.

"Go with her to Hogwarts," he whispered, dangerous, and looked around. The door is open, someone walked in.

Berkshire took Fearyn by her hand and walked with her and Theodore out.

After the three arrived at Hogwarts. They walked into Mattheo's dorm. The witch needed to realize what happened.

She sat down on her husband's bed and looked at the ground thinking. Her father was at the wedding so it must be someone else.

Fearyn knew Mattheo had enemies, but she was shocked that they would attack so fast.

Theodore sat beside the Riddle and looked at her. "Fearyn, we will protect you, okay? No one will hurt you, my lady, " he said and smirked at the end while the Nott winked at her.

My lady... Fearyn Riddle. Wife of Mattheo Riddle the dark lord.

Fearyn nodded and looked up at Lorenzo, who was leaning against the wall, and Theodore, who sat beside her.

She felt a little sad that they had to protect her.

What if something bad happens to them?

Of course, the witch knew that they were Death Eaters, and they would fight and have wars and more.

But this with Fearyn shouldn't have happened.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Oh, oh...

𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺!
♡ luvsyie