𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

Today was the Quidditch training, Fearyn and Mattheo were in his room and he changed into his Quidditch uniform.

Fearyn sat on the bed and looked at her hands because Mattheo looked so good in his uniform that made her completely red.

The Lord looked at himself smiling in the mirror and then at Fearyn who blushed. He laughed at her reaction and sat beside her.

"And how do I look?" asked Mattheo and the white-haired one raised her thumb as an "it looks good."

The Lord smiled and kissed her cheek after he stood up and took her hand to walk outside.

Fearyn bit grinning her lips, she loved it when Mattheo gave her kisses, it gave her every time butterflies in her stomach.

The two walked to the training place and the witch saw Pansy with a little book.

Parkinson said yesterday that she would help her to learn to read and Fearyn agreed to do this when the boys had training.

The brown-haired one saw Fearyn and walked, grinning in her direction. Mattheo noticed it and winked at his wife while he walked to the other Slytherins.

"Come with me, I prepared a little picnic for us to study. I hope you like strawberries and chocolate" said Pansy and wrapped an arm around her.

The two went to the picnic blanket and sat down, Pansy took herself a strawberry while Fearyn looks dreamily at Mattheo. The brown-haired one noticed this and shook her hand in front of her face.

"You can stare at your lover when we're finished" laughed Parkinson and gave her a reading book for beginners.

The two learn for over an hour, and even when Fearyn didn't speak, she listened to Pansy and tried to read it in her head. If she managed it she nodded and if not she showed no reaction.

The Slytherins laughed loudly and hit each other, screamed at each other, and insulted each other that the teachers already just sat on the bench and said nothing because they knew it would be useless.

Pansy and Fearyn finished the learning and walked to the Slytherins while watching them train, they sat down on the grass ― and the witch couldn't keep her eyes off Mattheo.

"When the game starts in a few weeks, we'll make a big sign that says. Come on, Theodore, we love you!" said the brown-haired one, smiling and looking at Theo with dreamy eyes.

Fearyn looked at her with raised eyebrows and the Death Eater became red and stuttered "I mean we write we love Theodore, Draco, Lorenzo, and Mattheo"

The witch smiled widely and looked back at the Slytherins.

After half an hour, the training was over, and it became dark outside. Parkinson grabbed Fellowes hand and ran with her to the boys.

"Poor Lorenzo, next time I won't catch you," said Theodore smirking and tousled Berkshire's brown hair. "Asshole" answered Lorenzo and rolled his eyes.

"At least Lorenzo can catch," said Draco, and Nott stuck his tongue out.

Mattheo ignored them and walked to Fearyn, "and how was the learning?" asked the Lord and Fearyn looked from the ground to him smiling up to kiss softly his cheek.

The brown-haired laughed and caressed her hands while they heard, "Did you see that? Fearyn kissed Mattheo!"

The Lord sighed and slapped Theodore on his neck while he walked grinning to the changing room.

Nott looked curious and moved slowly to Fearyn with the biggest smirk, "So did you and Mattheo kiss already on the mouth?"

The witch blushed and looked from the Death Eater away, but he took softly her chin and moved her head to him. "Don't look away Fearyn," whispered Theodore and asked again.

"So did y-" but before he could end his sentence, he screamed like a girl after Mattheo pulled Theodore back from Fearyn by his hair.

The white-haired one bit grinning her lips and looked up at her husband. "Come on, love, I want to see the sunset with you."

Fearyn nodded and Mattheo put an arm around her waist. His wife became curious and looked at him up, but he just walked with her back to school.

She noticed that they were walking upstairs, first, she thought they would watch the sunset in their room, but Mattheo didn't stop, and she realized that he wants to the Astronomy Tower.

Fearyn smiled at him, saw how the Lord sat down, she did the same and put her head on his shoulder.

Mattheo enjoyed the moment with her, he still couldn't believe he had found someone who meant so much to him.

The Lord couldn't help and kiss her cheek, he felt how she smiled and liked it, so he didn't stop, but in moments like these, he found it sad that she didn't speak.

Mattheo asked himself every day the same question. Couldn't she speak, or did she not want to?

It made no sense to him because once when they were in Herbology, Theodore made her laugh and they could hear her voice.

But he would not force her to do anything, if she wasn't ready, then wasn't ready. And maybe when she could read and write they can communicate with writing.

Half an hour passed while they were enjoying their moment together.

Fearyn looked to her right and noticed an animal, it was a white raven. She slowly stood up and Mattheo looked at her confused.

The witch didn't know why she was so interested, but she couldn't help it and walked slowly toward him.

Fearyn smiled sweetly and stroked him gently, she noticed how he wanted on her hand and she let him.

The witch looked at him closely and noticed his bright green eyes. She looked at Mattheo who also noticed the eye color. They never saw something like this.

The Animal flew away after he noticed the Lord and Mattheo walked slowly to his love and took her hands while he whispered, "Come on, it's late"

She nodded but looked one more time at the sky and saw how the white raven flow away.

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎'𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌

It was in the middle of the night, Fearyn sat on Mattheo's bed while he was sleeping.

The moonlight shone in his room and the white-haired one just stared at it.

She couldn't sleep, she had so many questions, about the book, her dreams, her green eyes, and the raven.

Fearyn closed sleepy her eyes, but she noticed how someone bumped against the window.

Immediately, she woke up again and looked frightened to her left side.

The witch slowly got up and went quietly to the window and opened it, she saw the white raven again, but he was injured.

Fearyn picked him carefully up and closed the window. She took her pillow and put it on the desk, where she laid the animal on it.

She gently stroked his head but stopped and went to the bathroom so that she could clean his little bloody wound on the wing.

The witch went quietly back to the table to lay him down and then to Mattheo's bed, but she heard something. And realized that it was the voice from the last time.

"Fearyn come here" whispered the voice and the witch got the feeling of going crazy.

The voice became louder, and she slowly turned to the raven.

"Fearyn come here," said the voice again and the white-haired one walked back to the raven and noticed that his eyes were glowing green.

Fearyn sat down and looked at the animal.

She was so hypnotized by him that her eyes turned green as his.

"Fearyn search him, use him." whispered the voice, the witch swallowed hard and fell fainting to the ground.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺!
♡ luvsyie