𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

Mattheo kicked the door open and ran to Fearyn. He kneeled down to the witch and took her in his arms.

"Fearyn, everything will be fine," whispered the lord to his wife and kissed her forehead.

But he knew nothing would be fine.

Mattheo always had a bad feeling about Azar.

For example, why did he organized the wedding so quickly? And now he was at Hogwarts.

Whatever his plan was, it was messing with Mattheo's head,― but most of all, it hurted and stressed Fearyn.

The Lord sighed and made a line of kisses, from her forehead to her cheek.

The witch calmed down and looked at the wall, which made Mattheo concerned. He didn't want that she is trapped in her thoughts again.

She was doing so well.

Mattheo took softly her chin and turned her head to him around.

"Fearyn, I will never leave your side, okay? I will always be there to protect you," he whispered to her softly and didn't break the eye contact.

The lady nodded and tried to keep her thoughts about her father away and focused herself on her husband.

Then her eyes wandered to the door, which lay on the floor, and she smiled a little.

Mattheo raised his eyebrows and said, "You find it funny that I kicked the door open? Hello? My poor foot."

Now, Fearyn smiled widely at his comment.

She knew that this didn't hurt her husband.

He could slap a hole in a wall, and he wouldn't be hurt.

The witch stood carefully up and went to the sink to wash her face.

It looked very red and tired because of her crying, her eyes as well but they never stopped looking tired.

She felt how Mattheo wrapped his arm around her waist and whispered roughly in her ear. "I will send Theodore to spy on him,"

Fearyn shook a little after he said that, but not because she was afraid, no. Because his voice made her butterflies, and she started to blush.

The Lord noticed that and laughed at her reaction. "My love, did you just... blush?" said Mattheo with an amused tone.

The witch didn't look at him and hid her smile.

Then the two heard a knock, and Mattheo looked from soft to serious. "Stay here," he said and walked out of the bathroom.

He opened the door, and it were just his Death Eaters.

Pansy, Draco, Lorenzo, and Theodore walked in while Theo asked confused, "Ok, you need to tell us what's going on.
Fearyn, why is your father our new principal?"

But the witch hadn't an answer, Fearyn shrugged her shoulders once and Mattheo replied, "We have no idea, but it's good that you're here, I was thinking about spying on him.

"I'm in," shouted Lorenzo and sat down on Mattheo's chair.

"Me too," said Pansy and walked to Fearyn. "I want to know what's going on. This all happens so suddenly."

They all nodded, and Draco began. "We can do it tonight, right?"

"Yeah, why not?" answered Nott and stretched himself, Pansy looked at him while she bit her lip, and Fearyn raised her eyebrows at the Death Eater.

Pansy looked at the witch and whispered, "What? Look at him."

The lady smiled and shook her head after she looked back at her husband.