𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

Mattheo woke up, the sun was shining on his face. He looked to his left and saw a sleeping Fearyn beside him.

He put his arm around her waist and pulled her nearer to him so that their noses were touching.

Mattheo closed his eyes while just enjoying the moment with his wife, and his fingertips were softly stroking her naked back.

He felt every scar which gave him little goosebumps, but he drew little stars or hearts around her scars.

The Lord opened his eyes and leaned forward to hide his face in her neck while looking at her back.

Some scars he didn't want to touch because he was scared that they still hurt but he circles these scars with some kisses.

Fearyn rolled herself on her stomach.

Enjoying his soft kisses and touches on her back.

She felt comfortable with him and began no longer to feel ashamed of her scars in front of him.

Maybe in front of the others... But not with him.

"Good Morning my love," whispered Mattheo in Fearyn's ear while he started to kiss her neck.

The witch smiled a little at him while she opened her sleepy eyes to see his face.

She loved these little beautiful moments between them, she enjoyed everything. His smell, his closeness, and his kisses.

"Knock! Knock!" screamed Theodore like a demon and opened the door "Naked again! Ahh!"

Mattheo rolled his eyes while slapping the bed with his fist because Theodore was destroying his and Fearyn's little moments all the time.

The witch's eyes widened and she put her soft pale hand on his to calm him down.

Mattheo sighed while looking at her, he could look at her all the time.

Her red eyes, her white hair, her soft skin...

The lord gave her a long deep kiss in which Fearyn could only melt.

He moved on his back so that she laid on top of him.

Her hands moved over his shoulders while his moved to her hips.

The two of them forgot everything in that moment. Like every time when they started kissing or looking into each other's eyes.

But they heard again a knock from Theodore on their door, which annoyed Mattheo even more that he screamed at him.

"Shut the f-!"

In the hall, the group started to eat their breakfast.

Mattheo just glared at Theodore while Fearyn sat there and moved her eyes from the Death Eater back to her husband.

"What a beautiful morning," said Pansy and sat down while smiling like a child that became a lollipop.

The boys rolled their eyes at her while groaning what Pansy made to slap them with her bread.

Draco screamed after that and asked, "Why is this a beautiful morning?"

"Because tomorrow is the yule ball!" she screamed excitedly while taking Fearyn's hands, "This will be amazing come on!"

The boys sighed at the Parkinson while Theodore said, "But why are you so excited? I thought you haven't a date?"

"Said who?" asked Pansy arrogant at the Nott while looking arrogant.

Theodore raised unhappy his eyebrows while nodding slowly and biting into his breakfast.

"Jealous" whispered Lorenzo to Draco who nodded smirking.