𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

Fearyn and Atlas were following the unknown man who hit Draco's stomach all the time and yelled, "Where is the girl?! Where is Azar's daughter?!"

"I don't know!" yelled Draco who was spitting blood on the ground which made Fearyn gag for a moment.

Atlas looked at the girl who held her hand over her mouth. "Do you have to throw up?"

The white-haired girl shook her head as she looked away from the bloody Draco, who was pressed against the wall and beaten again. Fearyn wanted to do something about it, but she didn't know how.

She and Atlas had to be hidden to get to the others and save them.

"Where is the girl?!" yelled the man ever and ever again.

"I don't know!" screamed Malfoy in pain as he got hit again. He broke down and the two witches saw now how hurt he was.

His stomach was bloody, his nose was broken and he had a thick cut on his left cheek that looked like it had just stopped bleeding.

Azar's man sighed in stress as he pushed Draco over to another unknown man, "Bring him back to the others."

The man nodded as he walked into a very dark cave.

It was so dark that he conjured fire from his hands.

"He only has fire powers? How embarrassing," Atlas said with a cold laugh and looked over at Fearyn.

"This is going to be so easy princess."

He was still making fun of the guy as he took her hand and slowly walked with her into the cave after the other man walked away.

Fearyn swallowed as they entered the hideout and she snuggled up to Atlas because he gave her a sense of security, which made the brown-haired witch grin.

The two followed the little light in front of him which the unknown witch conjured up.

It was a long walk, which made Fearyn's heart beat faster and faster. She just wanted to see Mattheo and her friends.

But more to her husband.

She wanted to kiss him, cuddle him, and give him all her love.

Fearyn was so lost in thought that she didn't realize she was kicking a glass and making a loud noise.

Atlas cursed as he pulled Fearyn behind him and pushed her against the cold wall, where beside them was a long but narrow stone.

His back was pressed against her chest as he took his gun out and was ready to fight as the unknown man and Draco turned around.

The man looked with anger around, while Draco whimpered.

But they didn't see anyone, so the man gripped Draco's neck more firmly to make him walk again.

Atlas sighed in relief and pulled Fearyn away who was looking at him with sorry.

Normally he would shout at the person and threaten them, but with Fearyn it was different.

He just nodded and pulled her back to him to protect her as the two followed the light again.

The two ran and ran after the light until they heard many voices. It was Mattheo, Theodore, Pansy, and Lorenzo.

Fearyn's heart skipped a beat and she wanted to run to them, but Atlas hid her behind him again and watched all the action in front of him.

"He doesn't know it, we need someone else." the man said, causing someone to sigh.

Azar.

Fearyn whimpered when she saw her father and tucked herself behind Atlas like a little kitten.