𝐍𝐎 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐓

"Enzo my darling I love your Idea," said
Theodore smiling while he wrapped an arm around him.

But Lorenzo looked pissed at the Nott and answered, "Yeah me too until you almost gave me a black eye!"

Theodore laughed and said while pointing his finger at the Parkinson, "Please Pansy is worse than me."

Lorenzo agreed with the Nott and then looked in Mattheo's and Fearyn's direction.

The two walked hand in hand to the group and the Lord said grinning, "Lorenzo you look unhappy."

Berkshire rolled his eyes at him and looked back at the other two Death Eaters.

"I'm what?" asked Pansy with a big smile on her face while she pushed Draco deep into the snow.

"Beautiful!" cried the white-haired one after Pansy pulled his head back up.

"And?" asked the brown-haired one and Draco was already completely red in the face.

"And- and-" stuttered Malfoy because he didn't know what to say.

"Wrong!" shouted Pansy, pressing Draco's head back into the snow.

Fearyn looked at the girl shocked with widened eyes while the others were laughing.

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

Fearyn's head was dunked into the water again.

The girl screamed in panic and choked as she felt how one of Fellowes men throw her to the floor.

Azar looked emotionlessly at his daughter.

His hands were behind his back as he looked down.

"Fearyn, you know I don't want to kill you, but if you keep quiet it will get worse," said Azar and saw one of his men coming towards him.

"But maybe she isn't." whispered the man, but Azar closed his eyes in frustration and replied, "She is."

"Then why don't you kill her?" asked the man confused, looking at the daughter.

Azar didn't answer, not knowing himself why he didn't done it until now. Maybe it's because he hasn't other people to hurt, and Fearyn is his only option.

"We'll do it again."

𝐍𝐎𝐖

"Fearyn?" asked Mattheo for the fourth time.

The group walked ahead, Mattheo wanted to take Fearyn's hand to go with her in, but he noticed that she wasn't moving anymore.

The lord was immediately worried and afraid that she would start to become like before.

Fearyn became so open, so happy.

But suddenly she stopped reacting and looked like she was about to cry.

Mattheo stood in front of her while holding her cheeks and he asked again, "Love?"

The witch woke up from her memories and looked at her husband with that one tear in her eye.

The brown-haired one caught the tear so that it didn't run along her cheek.

"Are you okay?" asked Mattheo worriedly while he started stroking her cheek.

Fearyn nodded and looked behind Mattheo in confusion after noticing that the group was no longer there.

The lord held her hand and said, "You were lost in your thoughts."

The white-haired girl looked up at Mattheo and didn't show any reactions.

She just wanted to go inside and forget what happened right now.

"Come on" whispered Mattheo quietly and walked in direction Hogwarts while putting his arm around her.

After the group gave Lorenzo his jackets back, they walked towards the great hall.

But they noticed how the students were restless.

Everyone ran into the hall so that even Theodore was pushed on the floor and Fearyn was slammed against Mattheo.

The lord didn't like that at all and grabbed the boy by the collar while pushing him against the wall.

"What the fuck is going on here?" asked Lorenzo overwhelmed and helped Theodore to get up.

"I don't know" groaned the Nott while standing up and looking at Mattheo who yelled at the boy that he should explain what was going on here.

Then suddenly all the doors and the windows were closed.

No one could go in or out.

Mattheo pushed the boy away and went back to his Death Eaters.

"Let's go to the hall," said the Lord seriously and took the witch's hand while walking to the Slytherin table.

The group saw how Azar looked thinking and seriously at the ground, while he was standing with his hands behind his back.

Everyone were panicked or confused like the Death Eaters.

Everything was locked, no windows were open, and it started to get stuffy.

"Quiet!" yelled Azar to the students and hit one time the table which made Fearyn flinch.

"Students! Today I have to tell you that the school will be closed for a while. No one comes in or out, because there is a dangerous wolf around."

"A Wolf?" asked Draco confused to his friends and continued, "Why the fuck is here a Wolf?"

"Maybe he smelled you and thought you were his food," answered Theodore and put his hands on Malfoy's shoulders to shake him while making "Raaaarw" noises.

Mattheo and Fearyn looked disturbed at the Nott while Pansy was laughing.

"But why should we be inside? The wolf could be friendly," yelled a student to the Fellowes.

"Because one student is already injured and lays now in the hospital room." answered the director to the Hufflepuff student.

Everyone started looking around to see who might be missing and they noticed that Ron Weasley wasn't sitting at the Gryffindor table.

"Ha! I like the wolf!" yelled Theodore laughing which made the whole Slytherin table grinning and laughing while the Griffindors looked angry at the Nott.

But he didn't mind and stuck at them his tongue out.

Professor McGonagall sighed at the Slytherins and ignored what Theodore said while she walked in Fellowes direction.

"But we have some good news!"

"Like every winter we will have a yule ball, it will be a bit different. There wouldn't be guests and every class will be invited."

"But we want it to take place so that we can distract ourselves from the negative and have a happy winter!"

Everyone started shouting and clapping happily when the professor said it.

But Mattheo didn't show any reaction, he looked at Fearyn's father, who was grinning and looking dangerously at the ground.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺!
♡ luvsyie