𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐒𝐚𝐦, 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐒𝐚𝐦, 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. The sun was beginning to set, and the remaining light started reflecting over the trees. Sam made her way over to the door and knocked on it loudly a couple of times. The sudden sound made Kyra eligible to hear faint rustling from inside the trailer.

"Go away!" The man apparently called Dewey Riley shouted.

"We're sorry to bother you, Mr. Riley." Sam said apologetically. Visibly this man didn't fancy any random visitors. "We just want to ask you a few questions.

"I don't give interviews," Dewey's voice boomed from the inside to the outside.

"We're not looking for an interview, so that's convenient enough." Kyra called back. She wrung her fingers together as she began picking at the skin around her nails. Then the face of an older man quickly appeared through the small window, eyeing them all suspiciously. It was like he perceived them as the type of people to cause trouble.

"Give me one good reason why I should talk to you," Dewey stated firmly.

"I'm Billy Loomis's daughter," Sam announced, causing Kyra to wince. She's done so good at hiding it for a long time and now she's telling every person she knows? Richie's blue eyes widened, but he made no remark at Sam's sudden proclamation.

Dewey still opened up the door, making eye-contact with them all at least once whilst blinking past his annoyance. "That's a terrible reason for me to talk to you." Love you Sam, but he's got a great point.

"My name's Samantha Carpenter, and that's my friend Kyra Hughes," Sam continued onward, keeping that dead-serious aura about her. "We were both attacked at the hospital last night. The prior night, my sister was stabbed seven times... I know you know what that's like."

Dewey released a deep breath, not jumping to deny her statement.

"I'm just trying to protect the people I care about," She pleaded softly. "Five minutes. That's all I'm asking."