𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬. What the hell happened to him? The fact she wasn't even angry with Kade for being Ghostface... She was more hurt and confused. Sam placed her hands onto the woman's shoulders from behind and squeezed them harshly to make sure the blonde haired woman did not fall. Why did you do it? Kyra wanted to mouth at him desperately. Why are you doing this now? But she couldn't find it in herself to speak. It was like a harsh punch to the stomach.

"I just had to make sure I was first on the scene so I could switch her body out with a fresh one," Wayne explained once a few seconds of silence went by. "Little fake blood, a prosthetic. You'd be amazed at what a grieving father can get away with."

Then Kade, Ethan, and Quinn began to move away from Wayne as they held their masks out triumphantly.

"I got Stu Macher's mask," Quinn grinned. "He was my favorite."

Ethan placed his mask onto a headless mannequin while Kade was throwing it up in the air and catching it like a ball.

"There's the first three," Wayne informed them. Then he reached into his jacket and pulled out a rustier, older looking mask. "Which leaves your father's." He directed that last comment at Sam.

"This is what we've been counting down to, Sam," Wayne held the mask out to her. "I'm gonna need you to put it on."

"Fuck you!" Sam shouted.

Ethan launched forward jokingly, briefly hitting Sam's arm with his knife whilst giggling like a little girl. The wound started oozing down her arm instantly. That reminded Kyra of the wound she had on her arm too, which was also beginning to bleed because of how much she'd been moving it.

"Stay the fuck away from her!" Tara hissed like a cat at him.

"Come on," chortled Wayne.

"What?" Sam clenched her arm. "What is this? You did this as a family, well besides Kade. I don't know why you're here."

Kade raised his eyebrows. "I only did it for you, Kyra." He admitted carelessly, flipping his knife and catching it. "They were going to attack the Carpenters for what they did to them, so I just joined them so I could attack you personally."