𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬. There were human beings on each and every side of the crowd as they walked steadily. Kyra dragged her tongue across her lips, trying to suppress her slight claustrophobia. They'd all agreed to get onto a bus that'd take them to the theater, or at least somewhere closer.

"Is this even a good plan?" Ethan contradicted, readjusting the backpack on his shoulder.

"Who knows at this point," Kade sighed.

"Neither of you have to come if you don't want to," Tara reminded them both sharply.

"So we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one?" Ethan fired back as the platinum blonde suppressed a chuckle. "No, thank you."

"Let's just get to the theater," Sam muttered. Her eyes found an opening, and without speaking, Kyra began nudging people out of the way so they'd have clear access to the opening.

"Yes, because it'll be much less scary at the serial killer movie theater," Chad hissed with annoyance.

"Fuck," Mindy cursed.

Sam, Kyra, Tara, and Chad all moved towards the door quickly, not even noticing that the others had gotten left behind in the huge crowd. None of them were in sight, and Mindy tried calling out to her brother, in which he didn't hear her. Tara glanced behind her briefly when she heard the woman call her name, but she kept going onward without stopping. Only when Chad noticed his sister there, it was too late because the sliding door slammed shut.

"Fucking hell," Chad exclaimed indignantly. He began rubbing his temples in distress. "I can't believe I just left her there."

The train was proving to be just as crowded as the train station itself. Kyra was currently being squashed in between two sweaty guys, causing her to scrunch up her face in disgust. Maybe they would've been better off taking a taxi or something. Although, she didn't think all seven of them would've fit in one.