𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭. She'd been here far too long for her liking, and sincerely, Kyra hoped she wouldn't have to even step foot into a hospital for a very long time. It'd been so boring these last couple of days since she woke up. There had been no one really for her to talk to, so she spent those forty-eight hours stuck in a profound silence.

She got dressed quickly with clothes she's positively certain weren't even her own. Usually, you'd change back into the same attire you came into the hospital with, but Kyra thought it was safe to assume those had been discarded. And probably added to Richie's police file since he turned out to be a fucking maniac. It was quite unfortunate, she didn't know he even had it in him to stab or kill anyone. But this whole week just taught Kyra not to trust anyone, despite how close they seem to you. They could turn on you at any given moment.

Kyra took the hospital gown off, her sky-blue eyes momentarily flickering down towards her body. Right on the side of her pale stomach layed a nasty, stitched up scar where the wound had been. It was so ugly, and Kyra felt a shudder of pure disgust when she ran her fingers over it briefly. That fucking mark would stay there for the rest of her life, meaning Richie Kirsch would always be with her. That left Kyra a little unwavered. She sighed, leaving the hospital gown on the floor and striding out.

Her side definitely felt numb and somewhat sore, but the doctors just told her to be careful and not go around lifting heavy things. Since they were apparently making plans of leaving Woodsboro soon, Kyra didn't know how she was going to avoid something like that. It would be great to go somewhere completely new though, somewhere that wasn't California. She'd been in this state her whole life.

A couple of nurses flashed an approving nod in Kyra's direction whilst she went past them. They seemed to be relieved that she'd made a full recovery, seeing as when she'd originally gotten here, Kyra was unconscious and bleeding out to death. All she wanted was to get the fuck out of here so she could continue onward with her life, even though it'd never go back to the way it used to be after all of this. Kyra figured it was safe to assume she'd already gotten fired from her job since she hadn't shown up in weeks. She didn't even know if Sam still worked at Cardinal Lanes, but based on what the nurses told her; which was that the eldest Carpenter had tried visiting her everyday, she probably did not.