𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝. She couldn't stop thinking about that stupid letter, but at least she and Kyra knew one thing. Ghostface would return at some point, and her blonde haired friend was the main target. Sam had a hard time believing Kyra's older sister would even want to kill her, the woman honestly thought it might've been Kade who wrote it. He acted really sketchy in Sam's opinion, and she didn't trust him in the slightest. She'd just have to keep a close eye on him she supposed.

Kyra hadn't said very much about the whole newfound situation, acting like nothing was wrong. She clearly didn't want to talk about it, so Sam did not force her too. Even though the woman desperately wanted to know how Kyra was thinking and feeling about all of this. It wasn't everyday you find out one of your siblings wants to murder you for being yourself.

Tonight's one of the worst nightmares Sam's had in awhile. Mostly, Kyra was in them at some point but she thought it was best the woman wasn't made aware of it. They physically pained Sam to watch because she didn't want to see Kyra hurting like that. She wished her brain didn't force her to witness things like that when all she's trying to do is sleep.

It wasn't uncommon for her to see blood pooling all around Kyra's body as her sky-blue eyes stared blankly up at nothing. Then Sam would hear Richie's taunting voice at the back of her mind, mimicking her because she couldn't save the person she thought about the most recently. She saw everyone she cared about die at least once in her nightmares. It pissed her off, she quite literally took medication that was supposed to nip these dreams in the bud. Kyra was haunting Sam, during the day and even in her dreams. Everywhere she went or anything she did, the blonde haired woman was always there.

This time, Sam gawked at Kyra in her dream. The two women stared at one another in pure horror, but there's nothing she could do as Kade for some reason appeared out of the shadows with a bloody knife in his hand. Sam was so cut up and bloody in the dream that she couldn't even crawl over to Kyra to help her as her brother calmly stabbed her in the heart. Sam cried out, desperately reaching her hand out towards the woman. Dream Kade ignored her cries, his sister's blood staining his platinum blonde curly hair. He kept cutting and cutting Kyra's already dead body, sinking the knife into her stomach as he began yanking her organs out. Kade then casually bounded over to Sam, yanking her head upwards to look into his sky-blue eyes. The same ones his older sister had.