𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬," 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝

"𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬," 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝. She was leading them down a dark alleyway, and Kyra noticed there's a Ghostface spray painted onto the brick wall. "Apparently, they used fake names to rent this place."

"How did you find it?" inquired Kirby, who was walking right in front next to Gale. Sam, Tara, and Kyra were in the back of them whilst Wayne, Ethan, Kade, Chad, and Mindy were scattered everywhere around them.

"It's called investigative journalism for a reason," Gale replied snidely. Kyra began to wonder about why there was a huge rivalry going on between them. She whispered the question to Sam, who shrugged, claiming she didn't know why either. "How didn't you find it? Weren't you tracking them?"

Sam and Kyra exchanged annoyed glances at that one. The whole entire group could hear their slight bickering at this point. It was all beginning to feel a bit crowded in this corridor because of how many people were there as well.

"I went through their financial records dozens of times," Kirby defended herself exasperatedly, clearly not appreciating Gale undermining her job. "This was not in any of them. Doesn't make sense."

"Don't worry," The older woman murmured un-reassuringly. "I'm just really good at my job. You'll get there." Kirby rolled her eyes, sighing loudly.

Gale took her keycard and opened up the door before bounding inside, everyone else following in after her. She'd acquired a flashlight at some point, revealing up ahead that there's another fence that had to be unlocked. Kyra could see the cobwebs on it, telling her this place wasn't exactly the youngest. Gale pushed the fence open with a loud shriek.

"What's with this place?" Sam asked finally, her voice echoing along the walls. "And the security?"The light was turned on as the crowd of people stared around speechlessly.

"It's a movie theater," Tara affirmed.

"It's not just a theater," Gale informed them with her lips pursed in a straight line. "It's a shrine."