𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. Kyra didn't care all too much about it. In this moment she'd rather be surrounded by dozens of people than being all by herself. Chad and Tara were currently making spaghetti out in the kitchen, whilst Anika and Mindy were out in the living room watching television.

"It's so obvious that Chad and Tara have a thing for each other," Kyra said to Sam quietly as they both leaned against the front door. Neither of them really knew what to do so they stood in their own home awkwardly.

"It is," Sam agreed, nudging Kyra playfully in the shoulder. "It seems like you and I are the only single ones here.."

"That could always be changed," She commented daringly, smirking up at Sam who looked at her with her eyebrows furrowed.

"How so?" She asked. Sam's eyes narrowed in the tiniest bit, but there's still that huge smile across her face.

Kyra bit her lip harshly. She could hardly ever swallow down the embarrassment that welled up in her chest whilst she was around Sam. All she wanted to do was yank the slightly taller woman closer to her and slam their lips together. Kyra longed for it as long as she could remember.... Then she got reminded Ghostface was indeed back, she might not ever get the chance to tell or at least show Sam the way she truly felt.

She was just about to start making proclamations whenever she heard Anika's voice ring out from the living room, "Guys. What the hell?"

Sam and Kyra immediately inverted their eyes away from one another, walking out into the living room. Anika turned up the volume of the television so they could all hear the news report better. Chad and Mindy also bounded out there as well with Quinn who was sitting cross-legged on the couch. Kade and Ethan weren't over here because apparently the younger boy had econ, but he didn't have a ride. Her younger brother had offered so neither of them would show up here tonight. Ethan didn't have a car yet anyways. At least wherever they were, they were together instead of all by themselves.