𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬

𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬. Kyra was next to her, acting like nothing had even happened, her blonde hair glowing vibrantly despite it being cloudy outside. Tara's hands were in her pockets too. Luckily, her younger sister didn't really seem irritated about the whole situation at hand anymore. People and their families were running around and spending time together as if there wasn't a huge murder spree going on in their town.

Wayne told Sam and Kyra about his newfound plan to catch the Ghostface crooks red-handed the moment they came back. No one really said anything when they showed up looking flustered in the face. Kade however did narrow his eyes suspiciously at Kyra before exchanging looks with Ethan. That seemed like something the two of them liked to do a lot. It gave Kyra the illusion they were trying to talk to each other, but with their eyes so no one could properly pinpoint what they were saying.

"You should have stayed with the others, Tara," Sam told her sister sternly as they walked.

"That's not going to happen," She said defiantly. "And why aren't you saying this to Kyra?"

"Because I can make my own decisions," Kyra answered. "Also, I'm not just going to wait around and get attacked by a fucking lunatic. Not my cup of tea."

"And what is your cup of tea?" Tara chuckled.

"Oh, I don't know..." The blonde haired woman shrugged her shoulders, her sky blue eyes glinting with mischief. "Why don't you ask your sister?"

"Huh-"

"Okay, stop." Sam muttered, her cheeks going slightly red. "Not here."

"What happened between you two?" Tara started speaking curiously, gazing up at the two women. Then her eyes found both of their lips, noticing they were indeed swollen. Her eyes widened huger than an owl as Tara added up what exactly went down between the both of them. "Oh my God-"

Sam clamped her hand over her little sisters mouth before she could continue speaking. "Shut up, Tara!" She exclaimed, giving the woman a gentle prod forward. "Keep walking."