𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐒𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. She idly glanced at Kyra, who was already glowering back at her with no emotion plastered in those sky-blue eyes of hers. Kyra instead raised an eyebrow, clearly wanting to see how this whole situation played out.

"Wha-?" The eldest Carpenter stammered, her voice croaking with disbelief.

"It makes perfect requel sense," Mindy informed Sam, shooting her an overly cocky grin.

"That actually does make a lot of sense," Chad chimed in, agreeing with his twin sister. Liv started nodding her head, but all the while, Kyra felt the confusion eating her brain from the inside out. If Sam's the killer, then why would she have called this whole meeting together? To see if they were all catching onto her or something?

Dewey eyed Sam up and down with his gaze full of uncertainty, causing the brown haired woman to shake her head with the ultmost annoyance.

"Fuck this," Sam muttered under her breath, standing up and storming out of the room.

It took nothing for Kyra to get off the couch to set out after her. She didn't really know these people the way Sam did anyways, making this whole thing kind of unsettling. Kyra heard Richie close behind her, but she ignored his calls directed towards the both of them.

"Meet you guys later at the hotel," Sam voiced out bluntly once she noticed Kyra and Richie right in the back of her. She moved towards her car, and the blonde haired woman practically had to launch herself into the passenger seat of the vehicle. If Sam was leaving, then Kyra was surely going with her.

"Sam! Kyra! Wait!" Richie bellowed as she snapped in her seatbelt obediently.

Sam didn't say anything to her companion whilst she backed out of the driveway; leaving Richie to stand there all by himself.

"The first fucking rules of these movies is we're supposed to stick together!" Richie yelled, shaking his head nimbly once he noticed Kyra flipping him off with a dorkish grin on her face.