𝐕𝐈𝐈

"Beauty was not simply something to behold; it was something one could do."

Karina Leone couldn't sleep after the long, boring mission in Wisconsin that the boys led her to, but at least she found another banned book to read in to spare time. Lying on a cushioned seat in the front seat with a book in her hands, overhearing Dean Winchester talking on his cell phone with Lisa. Since a window above the boots was open, she heard Sam Winchester approach the scene.

Ever since Pennsylvania, the unanswered questions came flooding to her head and a darkest pit in her stomach lay still. She had no clue why, but she decided to make a wrong choice by ignoring it and moving on to the mission.

Climbing up by her seat, she poked her head out of the window between the hips to listen to hear what Sam had found. "Six girls in seven days. More disappearances than this city has seen in over a year. All about the same age and--"

Dean commented as he strolled through the missing posters, "And cute." Sam scoffed while Karina rolled her eyes, then he defended. "Ice cream comes in lots of flavors."

"You're disgusting." Dean looked down at Karina who shook her head as they continued to listen to Sam.

"Sure. Well, half a dozen girls, late teens, a shower away from greatness. It sounds like a profile. I wonder what else they got in common."

"Well, six directions to go here. Pick a number."

"Seven." Sam received the posters from his hands, "Another call just came in today."

Karina mocked, "Yay..."

Moving aside to let Sam and Dean sit beside her, then drove off to a home address to begin another case.

Meanwhile, Sam, Karina, and Dean met up with a father in his home as he explained about his missing daughter. "Kristen's a good kid. A little naive, sure. You try and be a good parent. Girls are hard."

"I don't know about that, try hanging out with two immature boys." Sam and Dean shared looks with Karina with a slight glare then she returned to the case. "Sir, we are going to do everything we can to find Kristen."

He eyed up the stairs as he informed her bedroom, "Last door on the left."

"Thanks." They all walked up the stairs while Dean spoke up from his mind, "What do you think he was talking about?"

Sam suggested, "Drugs?"

Karina suggested, "P.A.?"

When they opened the door and turned on the lights, their eyes widened in shock as they explored the room. A room was filled with gothic vampire posters, skulls, vials of blood, pillows featuring actors who played vampires, and more to count. They walked inside to take everything in.

"Wow, this is so much worse," exclaimed Dean.

"Okay, I was right. She is an addict, just not for porn. Maybe the porn of vampires?"

"No, these aren't vampires, Kay. These..." The moment Sam closed the door, there was a full cardboard of a fellow vampire that signified Edward Cullen. The way he was staring hauntingly at Karina was freaking her out. Left her wondering how a girl sleeps with all eyes watching over her. He pointed at the cardboard, "These are douchebags."

Dean and Karina took a closer look at the bedroom while she was exploring a crystal ball in her hands. Summoning her psychic to foretell her future. Frustrated that it did not succeed. Sam agreed as he searched around the room, then he found a red laptop under the pillows.

He walked over to a white desk, "Let's see what we can see." Two eyes were peering over his shoulders as soon he opened a laptop and pressed a power button. It lit up a screen of golden eyes from a vampire head smoldering at them while the screaming echoed. The picture cringed a trio, "That's just... uncomfortable."