𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Four years ago, the Huntress and the Winchesters solved a case where a demon was terrorizing in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. They all exorcized the demon, which was a mission accomplished, but there were similar incidents on the women who were being killed. The demon came back from Hell to finish his job. They all have to return back to the town they haven't stepped in all those years; they entered in the nearest motel.

Sam and Dean entered their motel room while Karina entered her own room next door. She dropped her bags on a queen-sized bed with burgundy covers. She walked in the bathroom, then setting up the candles, lavender bath bombs, and a pint of Ben & Jerry's. She stripped off her clothing and combed her hair into a messy updo before tying a robe over her body. She decided to check on the boys and discussed the case.

From the moment she opened the door, she saw Sam rubbing his scar on his left hand. She never saw it for a while since he was getting better to know he's in reality instead of Lucifer. She approached him as she laid her hand on his back. He inhaled sharply as he felt a touch, then he looked down as he sighed in relief to see her.

He avoided his gaze on her while she asked him in her soft voice, "You're okay?" He nodded shakily, then she continued to whisper, "You're sure? I cannot sleep in my room and stay with you."

"No, no, Karina, I'm good. I promise. He's gone now."

Showing his small grin while she knew that there was a fear behind his eyes. She smiled softly as she showed a sign of concern, she looked at the flies with crime photos, and information of the victims on the bed. He thought deeply about what he confessed to his brother from the last case, making a promise to himself for not letting Lucifer get what he wants. A distance from his heart.

And his heart belonged to Karina Leone.

When Dean finished talking to Frank on the phone, he approached them. Sharing there was no updates on Dick Roman which was a bad sign for the trio. They all hoped there would be any signs to finally get the Leviathans out of their hands. They all turned to the current case as Sam explained, "Look at the victim profiles--same age, same hair color, body type. The ritual mutilations line up exactly."

Dean asked, "Who down there would've let our demon out of the can?" Sam and Karina shrug their shoulders with nothing to respond to that question, then he continued. "He squealed on his superiors. We made sure of that. I mean, he should be down under until Trumpet Day."

Karina informed them, "There were two women killed in the last two weeks, same parts missing, and also similar hunting grounds. You know when serial killers give up their obsession, then they decide to continue their violence desires any day. Even from a demon."

"All right, well... but you know it's all about the Leviathans now, okay? They're the ones we need to be hunting."

Sam sighed heavily, "Yeah, but no--  I mean, not right now. This one's ours, Dean. It's unfinished business, apparently."

Dean agreed as he nodded his head, then Karina wished both a good night's sleep. They returned the gesture before they unpacked their clothes and supplies. They both got ready to sleep, then the Huntress sighed heavily, thinking about Sam as she returned to the room. She turned the faucet, letting warm water fill the tub with bath bombs, then she lit her candles around the room to create atmosphere. Untying her robe, relaxing her body with a purple scent with a pint of ice cream. Resting her head against the wall, looking up at the ceiling of flickering lights.

Continuing to think about her man in her mind as she closed her eyes and embraced his presence. Not knowing that there was a devil on her shoulder. His green eyes chuckled manically at the sight of his arch enemy.