𝐗𝐗𝐈

There was a quiet ringing coming to the ears, there was no lower strength to move. The breathing was echoing, there was a distant voice that was repeatedly calling out to the name. "Karina... Karina... Karina..." Something was luring to the voice, wanting to wake up by the sound of a name. A name that belonged to someone else... there she stirred.

Karina slowly woke up, the lights blinding her. Wincing the painful burden around her lens, then her eyesight was blurry. A voice called out to her again, "Karina? You're okay?"

Sniffing her nostrils by being able to breathe in, then her view becomes clear. There was Sam who was tied up in a chair while she was in the same position next to her, "Sam...? What happened?"

"There's two instead of one. The blonde one must've got you good, you were unconscious longer after I was awake." She looked around, taking a view of an abandoned building with deceased men in every corner. Noticing a familiar face that was sitting far next to Sam, looked like they both already found Lee Chambers... in the worst circumstances. He looked horrible as his whole body was becoming weaker and weaker when he was turning pale from blood loss from his neck.

There was a door opened, revealing Sally who was entering the room. She was smiling in pleasure, "Hunter day at the All-You-Can-Eat. How's everyone feeling? Good? Strong silence. Fine. I don't need much entertainment with my meal." She eyed at Sam and Karina together who were glaring death at her before she walked slowly to Lee.

Leaning toward his arteries, before she was stopped by Sam. "Hey, Sally, did I tell you about the Vetalas I took down in Utah?" Karina snapped her eyes at him, trying to understand why he was doing it. Sally turned her attention onto him before he continued on, "Yeah. You remind me of them. Except they were so much... younger.'

Karina eyed at Sally who was quietly growling on each word that was coming out of his mouth. She realized what Sam Winchester was doing, he was getting under her skin so she could feed off him to save a few drops of Lee. Her heartbeat grew passionately for him from that moment, then she was reminded again... He was a human being with a hunting ability that made him so special that she was in love with... , her eyes filled with soft tears.

"I tied 'em up. Not because I had to. More so... I could take up my time."

"You're lying."

"No. I just want you to know how much I enjoyed cutting up your sisters."

"Shut up!!" She walked over to him, then let her fangs claw from his neck. Sucking the blood out of him while the huntress watched with tears running down to her cheeks. He was groaning in pain, then he got unconscious.

Sally backed up, wiping the blood from her mouth. Glaring evilly to Karina who was focusing on Sam before she turned her back to exit the building. Lee saw the chemistry between them, then he complimented her. "Your boyfriend is a good man."

Karina smiled softly as she continued looking at him, "I know."

Time grew slowly while the huntress was cutting the ropes around her wrists from a hidden knife from her jacket. The Vetalas caught another man to feed, then they both tied him in a chair. Sally looked at her partner who was standing next to Lee, "Good thing we picked up a new one. This one's about tapped out. You want to finish him together?"

"Sure."

All of the sudden, there was a clanging hit across Sally's side. There was Dean Winchester who was going to save the day. He hit her with a wood plank before another one fed on Lee, she rushed to him. He warned her by revealing a silver knife, "Not so fast." He ignored her by swinging the blade at her before she blocked it away.