𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Sam Winchester and Karina Leone hijacked a car upon the nearest street in an unknown town somewhere south of Iowa. They both drove out of the state, finding any place they could stay. The radio music was playing soft rock while they drove to North Carolina, they both decided to stay in the cabin where it once belonged to the huntress.

They both entered the building, seeing the place was cleaned and tidy for them to stay. Karina commented, "Make yourself at home. I'll cook something for us."

Sam nodded in understandably as he took the sight of the living room. He set his bag down on the floor before lighting the fireplace up, then he turned to a vinyl record player with the whole set of records. He smirked softly to see the music from pop to soft rock from the 50s to the 90s. He found a record that would play smooth jazz featuring Louis Armstong, then placed it on the player. It played the record while Karina was humming softly in the kitchen.

She gathered the ingredients from the fridge, some of them expired while some of them were not. She decided to fix steak and potatoes for the meal of two, then she opened two bottles of beer. Walking up to him as she offered him a beer, he complimented the cabin. "It's a beautiful place. No wonder you yearned to come back here."

"Yeah, well... It's not much, but... it's a cabin to me. It's more like a place to be safe and have all the remaining weapons for the huntress' needs." Sam nodded before they clinked their drinks together and took a sip of the alcohol. She sighed heavily while he was lost in thoughts. "You made the right decision."

"I know. I just... I couldn't do it anymore, you know? I tried so much to have my brother open up to me, and he lied to me. Not only to me, but to you as well. It's not fair for either of us."

"I know... I just hate to see you boys fight, that's all." Sam and Karina inhaled sharply before taking another sip of their drinks. The dinner started for both of them as the time moved past, they both sat on the couch together in front of a flaming fireplace. Their plates were empty while two set empty bottles of beers on the table, they were drinking the third in their hands. "I'm sorry you have to hear that secret coming from a monster... I fear what it would say about me."

Sam chuckled lightly while she did the same, then he was at a loss of thoughts. He inhaled sharply as he swallowed his throat. "Karina... I don't know why, but I'm happy you're here with me. Not because you took my side, just because... I just don't wanna be alone."

"Me either, buddy, and it's okay."

Sam looked down as he shook his head,"I shouldn't depend on you so much."

"You don't, Sam Winchester. I promise you don't. You never did." Karina watched him taking another sip before she took a deep breath. "Sam, you need to understand... The reason why I had been hiding myself from you. For almost 12 years, I never experienced the humanity surroundings after my dad died. You know that I shut it off, but... I also shut off what was from my heart. It hurt so bad...'

"I'm just relearning the perspective on the surroundings and also seeking what was in my heart. I just don't know how to open up to you, and I'm sorry for that. I know how much you wanted to know everything about me whereas I rarely don't know about myself." She chuckled sadly while he laid back against the corner of the couch while she was sitting with her legs crossed on the middle cushion. He listened to her more, "All of these years with you and Dean, I've been hearing titles above my head-- huntress, a bitch, Lioness of God, and Castiel's person. I really don't know what my future holds or what I'm supposed to do to change my perspective on reality.'

"I'm trying so hard to become who I was meant to be in my name. Every day. Upon the reflection I'm looking at, I've never felt so small. But I know... I don't feel small as much. I'm spending more time with you and Dean. You two are a part of me, and I don't regret answering the call from your father."