𝐈𝐕

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞

At last, Sam Winchester was cleaning his gun in the kitchen to stall time and able to distract Lucifer from his mind. He finished by cocking a bullet and pressed a stopwatch, then he started over again before he heard a familiar engine from the back. He stood up from his chair as he grabbed his can of beer from the table, then Dean entered from the door.

"Dean."

"Oh. Hey. Ooh, yeah, good thinking." Dean grabbed a can from his hand as he took a sip, then he turned around to talk to his brother. "So, I... I followed those swim-kid Levia... whatever."

"To where?"

"Here. Well, back in town and that ain't the good news."

"What?"

"It ain't just two of them, I don't think."

"Did you call Bobby?"

"Yeah, he's working his own case, I got to move, and I need backup, and that means you."

Sam realized that Karina wasn't with him as he asked, "Wait, where's Karina?"

"She's keeping an eye on them in case they are transported somewhere." Dean looked at his phone and he received a text from her, "Kay let me know that she entered the building, doing her investigation. Still need you, Sammy."

"Wait, are you sure about that?"

"I know. You're bonkers. She also advised me that it might do some good to get back on the routine anyway..." Sam nodded in understanding while he continued on, "Luckily, I agree so you keep the engine running and wait by the back door. Just don't... don't let Satan change my presets. Let's go."

Dean put down the can of beer on the table and exited to the backdoor, then Sam grabbed his jacket including his loaded gun and followed his brother outside. He got in the car then he drove to the location. While his brother was driving, he decided to check on him, "How you doing, Sam? In the head region? Devil still riding shotgun?"

"Not right now, but... yeah."

"Maybe we ought to get you, I don't know, some--"

"Some what? Some "professional help"?" Sam scoffed at the idea and then he pointed it out, "What are they gonna do, Dean? Just stuff me full of pills. We'll figure out some other option."

"Okay. Yeah. But what are your other options? You remember Martin took his nosedive and started shooting at nothing? I mean, his sweater unraveled fast."

"I'm not Martin."

"No, but you are crazy. And that don't wash off. You get that, right?" Sam thought for a moment on his words, thinking he might about that. He still lost hope on Karina. For years in the cage, every memory he had shared with her didn't exist. He wasn't sure if she was part of the imagination or not, "You are never gonna be okay, Sam."

Meanwhile, an Impala arrived at Bobby's backyard. Inside of the car, Dean and Karina were seated in the front seat. He volunteered to check in the house while she waited to listen to the music. Sighing heavily as she waited for him, then her phone rang for the notification. Pulling it up as she cleared her throat to press a recent information, it revealed that "Sam Winchester" was driving.

Her eyebrows furrowed, reviewing the tracking location. It was driving miles per hour to another location to the nearby abandoned warehouse, she slowly exclaimed. "Oh my god..." Karina quickly pushed the horn from the wheel to alert Dean to get out of the house. "DEAN!! DEAN!!!" In the hurry, he ran to the car. Meeting her in the car, then she shared the address to let him put it in the GPS.