𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

In the morning, Sam Winchester, Karina Leone, and Dean Winchester were summoned to Bobby's desk covered with a map with red markings of the United States and newspapers. She was standing in between, dressed in her tight  long black sheer top with cleavage black bra including pants of the same color. Her wavy hair was on her shoulders while her hands rested on her hips, listening to the man.

"I been getting blasts from hunters all week. Nest of vamps, werewolf dance party. Shifters, six of them. Two hunters died taking them out. Ghouls, Ghouls, Ghoul-Wraith smorgasbord."

Karina asked while looking at the map, "Is that a straight kick line down I-80?"

Bobby drew a line that connected to the recent locations, "Exactly."

"Looks to me like it's a Sherman march monster mash," said Dean.

Sam asked, "Yeah, but where are they marching to?" Bobby replied quietly as he drew another circle that followed the end of the line, "What is it?"

"Guy bashes in his family's heads."

Trio shared looks before Karina commented out loud, "Great, another "Devil do it" mishap. I need coffee." She walked upstairs to her bedroom to change her clothes into FBI Agents clothing.

Drowning in thoughts, she had so much concern about Castiel. Since he put the trio in bait by separating them to do the war against Raphael. She understood why he was doing that in order to become a better being than the Archangel, but hadn't he learned enough from her life? Sounds to her that he was taking a page out of her humanityless handbook which she never wanted him to play that part. Even though, Sam and Dean brought her life back by being with them for longest time, she had never felt more alone wherever her Guardian Angel disappeared from her life.

Stripping her clothes of choice in the bathroom, now there was a knock. She yelled out as she was putting on her black knee high lace stockings with garters. "Come in!"

"Hey." It was Sam, he entered the room as he smelled the scent of lavender in the area. Dressed in black raincoat with a suit underneath. He looked around as he made himself at home as he looked through the lores that she collected on a table. He smirked as he flipped through the pages, "Karina, haven't you heard Cas lately?"

"Nope, he's MIA. Which never happened before, he would probably contact me twice or three times a week. Sam, it's not like him when he used us."

Sam scoffed lightly as he looked up at the ceiling. He put the lore down, then walked around the area, "Yeah, I know. At least, he's trying, you know?"

Karinan popped her head out of the door with a soft smile on her face, "I do know, Sam Winchester. Can you get my white blouse on my bed?"

"Yeah, sure." He walked to her bed as he grabbed the white buttoned-up shirt. Slowly reaching his feet toward her as he offered it to her hand, then she thanked him. Turning her back as she closed the door at least what she thought she did.

There was a splitting inch of a way of the sight of her, from the doorway. She faced her reflection that wasn't targeted at the view from outside, but on her own. He was pacing around the room, stopping at the dresser with a huge mirror that reflected a beautiful woman who was brushing the waves of her hair. His lips parted as he was in rushful red, taking an article view.

Karina was standing in her lingerie, showing every part of her body with black lacing. Leaving the side of her hair upon her face with an elastic band and a band coverage. His eyes peered down from top and bottom, her body was showing on the side. She can never be more beautiful as she embraced her inner sexuality of being a woman.

Sam quickly realized as he turned his head away from the reflection. What the hell are you thinking, Sam? Quietly, clearing his throat as he couldn't turn or move anything or else it will be awkward between them. Not knowing why his eyes flickered in front of him, a reflection brightened.