Prologue

You don't get it, do you y/n. You really do know how to make a man weak. Never in our life have we been so interested and protective over someone. For once, this almost makes me wanna cry out of frustration because I'm starting to feel desperate : Aizetsu said with a serious tone.

Y/n felt a little frightened from hearing his voice in that tone she started to worry.

This is the first time I've heard your heart race so rapidly... I love this. Finally, we're getting somewhere with this. I know we at least caused some stirring in your feelings, but I didn't expect you to respond back physically, tho im not complaining, :" Karaku said slowly as he smiled from above.

We appreciate the view, especially from here. Anyone would go crazy especially other demons, since your blood is so rich  then again who is foolish enough to interpret us: Urogi said, smiling hard as he fluff up his wings more and laughed.

Do you REALLY think you can escape this situation? Even if you did, how long do you think we'll be willing to let you run FREELY, hmm? My PATIENCE has had it. I can't take this anymore. I REFUSE TO LET YOU GO ANY LONGER...NO WE REFUSE AFTERALL IT WAS YOU WHO STARTED THIS!: Sekido said prideful, as he started to smirk.

They all stared at y/n intensely as she continued to stare at the ground, not having the courage to face any of them.

The clones: Y/n we want you, and we'll be willing to do anything to have you, and we WILL at all cost. There's no point in ignoring us. We won't allow you anymore!

GYATT their so fine af I had to write a book for them after watching season 3. I was hella distracted with the clones. Let that prologue above sink in yall imagination!
I'll be writing both this and the muzan story, so ye feel free to tell me yall thoughts on this season, and who do you look forward to next season?

For some reason, I keep thinking prologue is spelled wrong. Idk wattpad keeps trying to fix it.