Chap 2 An Artist need of inspiration

As you approach the house, you take one last look around your surroundings and even sniff the air for any intruders nearby, but thankfully their were none. So you proceeded to walk in and walk to your enclosed backyard where your pond and water-well were located and you leaped right into your cave.

Of course, you admire your home since you were the one to create such glass crystals, walls of many colors , you even crystallized the trees within the cave so when if any light were to shine on any crystal they would reflect beautifully in the water. As of now, the water is reflecting purple.

Of course, if anyone were to enter this place, your cave is practically a domain where you could strike from all sides repeatedly even from below, so it would be a fatal death indeed.

So as you stroll through your home even farther to your room where you then gently laid yuno down on the bed and you sat beside him still tucking him in.

You then began to dust and sweep the room quietly and then glanced at yuno one last time to see him kick the blanket off himself, making you slightly giggle and cover him back up. As soon as you started leaving his side, you could smell a demon nearby this making you slightly annoyed, but then he left.

Y/n: Must of been Gyokko he's the only one I know that will come down here just to take some of my shards for his suppose artwork when dealing with humans but more so those demon slayers he enjoys encountering. Then again he probably just stood in front of a huge glass shard with a slayer he captured to mock them, forcing them to watch as Gyokko kills them or their teamates in the mirror. What an unpleasant site to see or hear since Gyokko has a twisted mindset. But does he really have to bring them here though... well at least he doesn't do it all the time though.