Chap 7 A chase/race to escape upper 4

It was just a rock💀, 

and urogi just stared at it as it bounced off his head and fell to the ground. Y/n just quickly grabbed the man and ran through the forest, still staying near the river, laughing how the rock bounced on the birdman head.

Y/n: Very brave of you, farmer, thank you

Farmer: I'm sorry, but that's all I had. Your very fast ma'am do you work out or something?

Y/n: Yeah, something like that.

Y/n suddenly grabbed the farmer and jumped across the river, making him gasp at the sudden movement as the birdman tried to grab the two. In response, y/n just swiped her hand across the river, creating a huge wave of water to block the view for a shirt second. This caught him off guard as he landed to shake off the water droplets on his body in annoyance and quickly fly back up after them.

Yuno: Ni-San, he's coming! Ni-san, he's even faster. ahhhh, I hate birds!

Y/n: Yeah, suddenly I do, too.

Y/n then decided to run into the river still carrying everyone as she create small waves of water to mess with the bird man and she even began to crystallize some of the water droplets in the air aiming for the birdmans wings making him stop briefly in the air but then created a gust of wind with his wings pushing back her attack. He then continued to fly after them, but y/n started to jump in a zigzag line throwing him off. ( Never run in a straight line, yall, if yall are being chased fr)

Y/n: You damn stupid bird, don't you have something better to do? Damn it, you uppermoons really have nothing better to do, other than being annoying

Y/n: You damn stupid bird, don't you have something better to do? Damn it, you uppermoons really have nothing better to do, other than being annoying. Idk who's worse you or gyokko! And why do you smell like that old man I ran into earlier...

The birdman had a smile on his face as took in what you said and decided to swipe at you with his claws aiming for your shoulder so he could make you drop everyone but you managed to dodge barley as you quickly thew yuno and the farmer up as you lowered your body during the attack. You caught them again and continued jumping from side to side, creating even bigger wave currents now. The birdman was about to answer you, but before he answered, one of his counterparts called out to him in excitement, making him turn around.

Yuno: Oh no, it's karaku ni-san he seemed crazy just like urogi. That's the birdman name. I learned their names while I was hiding ni-san.

Karaku: Urogi, you actually found her. What the hell man why didn't you come get one of us. At least me, no fair... and what's this she's carrying another human with her tsk tsk tsk, trying to run away after the stunt you pulled back their ha she seems like fun!

Urogi: She is! Even tho she keeps dodging and splashing me with water. She even said she met gyokko. I wonder if their friends or something, you know how crazy he is.

Karaku: Seriously, well then, missy, this is as far you'll go

But before karaku could do anything, y/n stopped suddenly as there seemed to be more humans up ahead, so she quickly started to whispers, changing her voice and mimicking gyokko. She created a mirror nearby in the trees that presented an image of gyokko.