Chap 8 Came home to more drama

Y/n: Tae... what are you doing here? What's wrong? Looking for yuno?

Suddenly, the confidence the little boy gathered faded as he looked down at the floor trembling. Y/n wanted to comfort the boy, but she knows how uncomfortable he feels around y/n for what reason is still unknown.

Get ready for the DRAMA THIS IS A LONG ONE!

Y/n:... Well, yuno is asleep right now. I was going to wake him up, so he ate then took a bath. You're welcome to join if you want.

Tae: No! Wait, I mean, you can't leave yet.

Y/n: Because...

Tae: Because...

Y/n: Take your time.

Tae: Can you come home with me and let me show you something right now?

Y/n: It's that important, huh? Okay, I'm coming. Stay here, real quick I'll be right back, okay?

Tae: Okay.

Tae hasn't been to the cave, and y/n is worried about his reaction to seeing Lily.
So y/n quickly shook, then up telling them to take a bath and yuno to make lily and himself something to eat to gain energy then go back to sleep.

Y/n: You bang on the crystal if anything happens, okay?

Yuno: mhm, good night ni-san. Come back soon

Y/n made it back up to the house, seeing tae looked scared, grabbing the end of his small kimono. She tried to loosen up as she still felt stressed dealing with the four other demons.

Y/n: Tae, are you ready?

Tae: Yes ma'am I am. Follow me, please-

Liliana: TAE COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!

Tae immediately stood frozen in fear hearing her voice.

Tae: I made sure I wasn't followed. I ran as fast as I could here.

Y/n: Ugh, liliana, what could she want this time?

Tae: it's because I ran away... she... no, they keep being so mean to me and that lady I was with. It's not fair.

He started to cry quietly as he sat down and wrapped his arm around his body.

Liliana: Tae, your family is looking for you. Do you want to make them more worried? Come back. I've had a long night.

Y/n: I'm surprised she's bold enough to come back here since this house is the most distant in the village. She's practically in my grasp.

Tae: I know it's still night, but c-can I stay h-here instead, please. I- I want to show you what I saw but I'm scared. The lady that usually takes me home from Mr.Oba-Chan restaurant I heard her screaming! I can't find her!

Y/n: Tae, just slow down. It's okay. There's no need to rush, or you'll be out of breath. The nice lady who usually takes you home. Do you know who she was with last time other than you?

Tae: No. But I remember her taking me with her to see the chief. She went inside while I stayed outside...oh their were people their with fancy clothes. Some were nice, but most were mean.

Y/n: Liliana family, most likely. When you mean outside, what part of the day was it?

Tae: The nighttime.