Chap 9 Your not getting away this time

She continued staring at her house as many uneasy thoughts came through her mind, trying to put together what could have possibly happened for them both to go missing. No one was brave enough to enter her house since it's this far off. There's no other sign of breakage, nor does it smell a demon nearby. Not even gyokko appears in the house only in the cave, but she knows he's not here, so then what.

Tae: Are you okay? Your heart beating fast.

Y/n just looked down at yuno as the boy didn't want to meet her eyes ashamed of everything that happened. But, she then put a scenario together. On the way back, Lily must have got caught. That has to be it and if so it was probably either near the house or close enough that when she did yuno either heard her and went out to find her or he had woke up and came out himself to search for her making him get caught in the process/lured away.

Y/n: Apart of me wants to keep you here, but what if you end up disappearing again also. Listen, tae, right now, yuno is not here. I have to look for him. I can't keep losing you two. I need you both in my sight, at least until I feel better.

Tae: Let me come please. I-I don't want to be alone. Not anymore. I'm really sorry, but please take me with you. I want to look for yuno too and apologize. I also felt my tummy hurt seeing you guys together... I wanted to talk to you too and hold your hand or be hugged like yuno did. He would always tell me a cool story about you and him. I wanted that, too.

Tae whispered-yelled as he still refused to look at you. You realized more the boy never felt uncomfortable around he just didn't know how to express himself around you. He wanted your attention as well. Yuno was his playmate companion, more so a twin brother, someone he always played with.

You knew the danger lurking at night very well the risk of taking him and leaving him especially right now. Daylight not near for at least 4ish hours and how eager you were for it to come so you could sleep the day through. All this stress has done a ton on you, but you're not giving into your tiredness until you get the rest of your family.

Y/n: Demons come in many shapes and sizes. Some are even ugly.

Gyokko suddenly sneezed, catching him off guard, making him question what the hell he just did.

Tae: I've only ever seen the one the chief talks to no one else.

Y/n: If I ever say run, you run okay and don't look back. If I have to fight, then please understand that the way I fight may not be considered humanly if that makes sense.

Tae: You'll fight differently?

Y/n:Yes, but don't be scared I won't hurt you, and you can even close your eyes if you're scared, okay?

Tae: Okay.

Back with the uppermoons

Karaku: What the hell was that? Did you just do Gyokko?

Aizetsu: I think he did what humans call it "sneeze"

Sekido: Well, stop it

Urogi: Gross, you look weird doing it

Gyokko: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME I DIDN'T KNOW DEMONS ARE CAPABLE OF SUCH SHUT UP!

Yuno: Fish face help me go home ni-san must be worried I left I don't wanna make her worried!

Gyokko: Why are you out here in the first place? You would have never been captured if you'd stayed home. I never intended for this to happen, nor did I think you'd come back outside. Can't we just let him go their's no point in keeping the boy.