Chap 11 Rethinking thoughts

Yuno: Shhhhh

Tae: Mhm

Both of the kids glace at your pass out self while sneaking out of the room, careful not to wake you up. It was morning, and you continued to sleep like a baby enjoying the comfort of your bed.

Yuno: Do you know how to cook?

Tae: No, I was never taught, do you?

Yuno: Yes, ni-san taught me. Do you want me to teach you?

Tae: Yes, please.

Yuno: Okay, let's go!

So they both made their way towards the upper house, but as they were running, tae suddenly stopped in awe of the cave.

Tae: This place is so pretty. I've never seen anything like this.

Yuno: It is, right? Ni-san has amazing skills, so she built it, but as for the house, well, that was because of Mr.Oba and Ms.Sana.

Tae: Oh, that's cool, everyone so caring... like a family.

Yuno: You can be part of our family, don't you want that?

Tae: I would love too Does that mean I get play here with you and get hugs from y/n-ni?

Yuno: Yeah!

Tae: Yaaaaaay!

Yuno: Now let's go to make food.

So they both playfully run and jump around as they get up to the house running to the kitchen as yuno grabs a chair to stand on, and so does Tae as they grab whatever ingredients and prep breakfast.

Yuno: Today we'll make ... Blah

Tae: Okay, let's start!

The end results

Tae: It looks pretty

Yuno: And yummy. Let's eat.

So they both ate, then talked while cleaning their place and started to clean the house while playing. They didn't feel safe going outside despite it being daytime, so they stayed indoors in the house now drawing.

You were still sleeping along with lily.

Back at the restaurant

Liliana: Where are my men?

Kiko: How would we know we haven't even talked to these men or met them.

Feya: Perhaps they either got lost or ran into trouble. Should we notify the chief?

Liliana: I just might, although he may just send more men to search y/n. But it's obvious y/n hasn't been found unless if she was, then she did something to my men.