Chap 14 Who's the real number 6?

You found yourself at the entertainment district. You couldn't lie. You felt slightly flustered at some of the lady's as they would call you over, flirting with you openly.

But ofc you declined, but that didn't stop some men pestering you thinking you were a part of the district, so many thought they could either buy you or rent you. Some even went as far as taking to guide you to their home or rooms nearby this leaving a disgusted and disappointed look on your face when they try to initiate such.

You knew the boys were nearby, but it's getting to them what was hard it's like they were constantly moving but not at a speed they could obtain. It's as if someone or something was moving them (Daki obi saches), so you decided you'd play dress up since they seem to be moving between buildings and even underground.

You could just destroy the district but you weren't that cruel but it was tempting when you seen some men harass some of the women here so ofc you stepped in breaking a few hands and arms out of annoyance.

You weren't a cruel person, but you were to those who deserved it or... those who didn't know how to keep their mouth shut. You didn't kill them unless it was a demon, but if it's a human well breaking them physically or verbally would work, right?

What you didn't know was despite it now getting dark you decided to walk away from the entertainment to find a pond nearby you glanced down stare at yourself memorized by your own beauty ( as you should) you decided on how you would fit in with the rest of the people here and so you decided to doll yourself up more pretending to be one of the top women here with authority to gain better access around the place.

You giggled at the thought playing pretend again but this time this was different because of how big the place is and the fact that this place is suited well for those seek entertainment not in a way your fond of but the thought of fooling a fool then scaring them seem somewhat fun.

So you crouched down towards the water as you slowly placed your palms towards the water hovering as you focus your energy on your reflection you thought of what to wear as you saw how reflection started to change your appearance now changing. You made a satisfying hum sound, eyeing yourself fascinating with your beauty.

Y/n: I am the Mirror Mimic Maiden after all beautiful as expected.
You smirked at yourself 😫