Chap 5 Yuno goes towards the swordsmith village.

Waking up earlier than yuno, you gave him a small hug and lifted yourself halfway, but stop as your new pet was awake, staring at you as it quickly closed its eyes. You couldn't help but smile and shake your head as you get off your bed, turning back to your new companion.

Y/n: Hmm. I could have sworn you were awake. Maybe I'm dreaming. Oh well, then I guess I'll be awake alone...

She said quietly in a soft, sad voice as she looked down away from it. The small thing then looked back up, eyes open, crawling slowly to y/n about to touch her with its paw, but suddenly it was in the arms of y/n.

Y/n: Caught you, little one.

The creature looked back down, then up at y/n, wagging its tail a little. Y/n just caresses its little head, then puts it back down. She could help but be proud of creating such an adorable creature it truly was beautiful, but she slightly frown, thinking what would happen if other humans were to see it. You'll make sure to keep it hidden from time to time.

Y/n: Are you a girl or boy... Two nods if you're a girl one nod if you're a boy. Now that I think about it, I wasn't even thinking about what gender you're gonna be while creating you. I think you're a girl like me, tho yes?

The little one nodded twice, confirming your answer.

Y/n: Cool then now to name you. I don't know yet. I'll wait for yuno for that, okay?

The little one shook its head as it laid back down near yuno as she watched you wander in the room, sorting through stuff.

Y/n: Hey little, I'm going to the restaurant its a place where I like to work with some of my friends and cherish people their. I take yuno their sometimes as well, but not today he doesn't really need to go, at least not now. I want you to stay here with him okay don't go out where other people can see you they would freak out and might even hurt you understood?

The little one shook its head and made a saluting gesture with its tail. Y/n smiled and left the room and then quickly exited the gave, making her way to the house up top. But before she walked through her front door, she sensed her friends presence about to knock on the door but instead quickly ran to the door, opening it in a hurry, frightening, then both.

Feya: Girl wtf don't play like that!

Kiko: Y/nnnnn, you always do this.

Y/n: You all should have seen this coming.
She rolled her eyes and smiled.

Y/n: Ready?

Both: Yep.

The trio made their way to the restaurant, greeting Mrs. Sena and Mr.Oba as they did the same and started to prepare for opening.

Today was Friday, which means the restaurant is gonna be very busy, unfortunately, but with everyone here working together, you know time will go by quickly.

Kiko: I wonder which one of liliana family members will be ruining today.

Feya: Let's just enjoy the time while we can before we get riled up.

Y/n: Enough talk about them. I'm surprised our village chief hasn't done anything about them. I'm sure many people complain about their family, yet nothing been done yet.

Oba: That's because they manage to come with a deal with the chief. I don't know what exactly, but I just know it's nothing good. Anyone who approaches him about a problem concerning liliana family seems to either be brushed aside or perhaps go missing.

Y/n: Missing?

Ms.Sena: That's what we conclude dear about 3 weeks ago we saw one of the local farmers approach the chief building when we were taking a stroll around the village but on out way back we noticed no sign of the farmer anywhere. We know he tends to stay up and work late outside or at least take a break, resting, yet he was not their.