Chap 10 Trapped

You were fascinated by karaku speed, well actually everyone, but still slowly freaking out as you tried to think of a way to escape, however anytime you make a sign of struggle, karaku would squeeze you tighter.

As you all busted through the random house, there seemed to be a couple of their who gazed at the demons frozen in fear from the random breakage, but y/n immediately shouted for them to flee making karaku and urogi laugh at their frozen state.

Y/n: Run away you TWO DON'T JUST STAND THEIR!

But the couple continued to stand until they both snapped out of their gaze, but aizetsu quickly killed them both with his yarhi. This made tae gag, and you just shake your head in disbelief of the couple but tried to make your way to tae, but karaku still didn't let go. But once again, your demoness side was fading and you felt majority of your strength leaving as well but you are still stronger than the average human but, against an uppermoon situation like this may not cut it.

Tae: I don't feel too good.

Y/n: Just breath slowly, tae, one at a time

Aizetsu: How can you simply calm others knowing the position you're in?

Y/n: Well, panicking won't really get me anywhere, at least not now, no? But if I can calm the little, at least a little, then that brings my heart to ease despite facing your demons right in front of me.

Aizetsu: I see. Now that it's daytime-

Sekido: So halfing does exist how unfortunate for you to be in our grasp right now.

Urogi: This means that means yuno is half human as well... no wonder you were so desperate to escape y/n ah does this mean you can't use your bda as much or-

Karaku: It doesn't matter anymore

Suddenly, y/n was pushed to the floor as karaku sat on her, but one of her hands went straight for his neck just to put more distance between the two, but it wasn't much as he brought his face closer to sniff the girl.

Karaku: So you're really half human, huh? I can even smell your marechi blood more how intoxicating, but not only that, you're weaker.

Y/n: Get off of me!

Y/n was struggling to push the man off but she decided to wrap her legs once more around his waist to bring him close enough to push him off but instead he willingly came even closer making it difficult to push him off once more.

Karaku: That trick won't work on me again, y/n!

The other demons were watching quietly at the scene. Sekido was surprised, aizetsu confused, and urogi smiled at the trick, rethinking the similar trick of what you did to in mid-air. Karaku then proceeded to test your strength, locking his hands with yours, pushing you down, further laughing at your struggles, but he still acknowledged your human strength. While hands intertwined, your nails were still long, so you attempted to break his hands only for him to heal back up.

Yuno: Ni-San! Get off her leafy!

Tae:...Yeah, leaf boy, fight us instead!

Karaku just looked at you and smiled as you double blinked on what the boys said. He then looked at the boys as they seemed to be shocked at their own words as well karaku agreed and proceeded to get off of y/n but y/n used all of her strength to keep him in place as soon as his hands left hers she quickly moved her hands around his neck and snapped it drawing his attention back towards her.

Karaku: You're something else. Do you want my attention, or perhaps you wanna fight even in this state?

Y/n: Don't be ridiculous. I just need to keep you away from them.