Chap 13 Be cautious

Suddenly, you felt warmth on your face, thus waking you in the process as you looked to see the the sun making you instantly closing your eyes, turning your head to the left side opposite of the window.

???: G-good Morning

You open your eyes as they dilated as you glared at the tengu in front of you, only to realize it was the tiny papa tengu your eyes softened, then looked at him in confusion.

Y/n: A tiny tengu?

Hantengu: You're just like your b-brother giving us nicknames.

Y/n: Yuno... YUNO! I was asleep no, no,no, not again, and theirs tae too.

You began to sit up but stop as you felt sudden pain still ring through your head. So you put one hand on your messaging it but then you shook your head as you were about to get up a staff was thrown at you causing you to remain still so you looked towards the owner of the staff with a dumbfounded face.

Y/n: Problem?

Sekido: Hantengu is not done talking to you, so sit.

Y/n just sat staring at sekido, making him annoyed. (I do this to my fam or friends to mess with them)

Sekido: WHAT?

Y/n then moved her body, facing him, giving her full attention to him, making him more annoyed.

Y/n: Well aren't you bitchy ? Your acting just like liliana...

You stated looking at him still as he furrow his eye realizing who's you compared him to feeling offended.

Sekido: Don't compare me to that b-

Y/n: You wanted to say something tiny tengu?

You turn to him smiling as he shook at your sudden mood change. As sekido glared at you eyes twitching out of anger.

Hantengu: H-how do you feel? Did they h-hurt you? We have some m-medicine if you think it will help.

Y/n: I still feel some pain but not enough to make me pass out again. No they didn't hurt me although the two crazy ones did take advantage of me since my I haven't recovered my strength but they didn't go to far thankfully.

Karaku: Eh I was just testing your strength

Urogi: I just wanted to see if you would run away

Aizetsu: You both are terrible coming up with excuses. I tried to put a cool cloth over year head but you would crystallize it in your sleep so I was hesitant to continue but you seem to react to the coldness of my hand just fine then you moved away.

You just hummed at the information not paying it any attention but still thanked the sad demon quietly.

Hantengu: T-thats good. On my behalf I apologize for their b-behavior. Is their anything you might need. Your s-still in pain you should rest more.

Y/n: I appreciate the offer but I have children to attend to unfortunately. Now that I think about it how long was I asleep.

Hantengu: 3 days.

Y/n:... Yeah their still alive, mhm

Sekido: tsk it's like your not even worried about your brothers at all. What type of older sibling are you.

Y/n: I was unconscious the hell am I suppose to do. Besides I know if yuno dead or not and tae most likely with him. Yuno can somewhat fight or hide if necessary if they encounter an uppermoon then I would be panicking. Also your one to talk you can even control your damn brothers and their stronger then mine so of course your not worried for them.