Chap 12 Stressful and Confusion

Tae: Yaaaaaay were gonna make food! I can help, right?

Y/n: ofc you can, but tae, are you ready to see everyone again? Will you be okay?

Tae: Yes, I feel a lot better, especially with you. I feel safe and... loved.

Y/n: Aw tae....

Yuno: What about me?

Tae: You too, yuno, now let's make this yummy food!

Everyone: Yeah!

Y/n: I think everything turned out pretty well

Y/n: I think everything turned out pretty well. What do you guys think?

Both: It looks yummy!

Y/n: Good now, let's go.

But while walking towards the front door, she almost lost her balanced so she leaned on the wall by the door.

Yuno: Give us the food Ni-san so you don't frop it. What happened?

Tae: You almost fell. Are you still tired?

Y/n: I'm okay. I didn't expect that, honestly. It must be something around here that made me lose my sense for a minute.

So she open the door and got a whiff of the wisteria flower scent as she looked at the ground keeping her composer as she looked around seeing the house surrounded by the petals she swiped her hand as she created a small wind of gust blowing the petals more back but their still near the house just not as close.

She continued to walk out as the other two followed slowly behind her. Y/n turn to look at yuno, and he seemed to not be affected by the wisteria, which was good. But he was staring hard at the petals with a confusing look. He was always told to never go near them since they could make him sick so he guess y/n was getting sick from them as he and tae tried to pick some up but y/n stopped them.

Y/n: No, you two. I'm okay this was unexpected, but don't touch them it's obvious someone has a death wish.

She whispered the last part quietly as she tried to catch a whiff of any person scent that may of left these petals but couldn't so she took a deep breath again shaking her head as she continued to walk towards the restaurant but one thing is certain only a few people know y/n a half demon so someone must of snitched or took precaution and decided to test her to see if she was a demon. Either way, this won't end well.

Y/n: Why the silence come on? You were about to eat, aren't you excited? You guys did cook it after all cheer up!

Both: Yeah!

Before you could knock on the door, kiko immediately opened the door and took the plates out of your hand.

Y/n: Kiko wtf-

Kiko: I got my priorities straight hold on (speaking facts)

Y/n: damn can't argue about that