Lore

So, I'm making more lore, but it is basically not connected to anything else, so yeah. This is basically about the gods, and a reincarnated god. Juno, the oc, was inspired by a song called Ruler of Everything. The entire design is mostly based on the very very beginning of the song.

 The entire design is mostly based on the very very beginning of the song

This is Juno. Juno was a deity created by the others to protect the moon, and help other gods with their duties. She was kind, elegant, and beautiful. She still is today. She bonded with one god over the others immediately, Aurelia. The sun goddess, the opposite of her. She was cold and unforgiving , to everyone except Juno. She saw something in Juno, and they became friends.

This is Aurelia

This is Aurelia. She is the sun goddess. Need I say more? Ok, well she isn't anymore.

"Hello, Juno!" One of the children said, as Juno waved with her mechanical arms and smiled, showing her fangs. The child laughed. "You're so awesome, Juno!" She said, running up to Juno. "I'm glad you think so, Seraphina!" Juno answered, taking the hand of the child. "Hey! Be careful with that fire! You could melt real metal that wasn't forged by the gods, you know!" Juno said, as the child's flame died out. "Fine!" The child said, looking up at Juno. "Where did your best friend Aurelia go? She always used to be here with you." Seraphina asked, taking her hand out of Juno's and lighting it on fire once again. "..." Her smile faded.

Why did you do this?! You should've been careful!

Why are you going to do this?

I have to! I'm programmed to! You gambled your life!

I'll see you in the next one.

No you won't.

Yandur? What do you mean?

I forgot to mention one thing about this little game of ours. You won't really... remember your last life. 

What?

Or that you're a god.

I agreed to this... I'll miss you, Juno.

Thank you for teaching me.

Remember, you can feel.

I know. I love you, Aurelia. Goodbye.

What? Wait!

"I'll see you, Seraphina. Be careful with that fire." Juno said, rushing off.

Since this lore is pretty long, I'll give you that characters in this segment because it's a lil confusing. Renata, Yandur, Juno, Aurelia, and Seraphina. There may be more later, but that's it for now. Also a reminder that in this lore segment, all the names have double meanings except for Yandur and Juno. If you wanna know what the mean, LOOK IT UP.

Hope you liked it! Sorry it's a long chapter.