New persona!

This is the last persona, and the lasting one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is the last persona, and the lasting one. And due to this, you get a bit of info about the one named Ana.

Ana is the gatekeeper of all the OC's, keeping them safe and trapped in dimension made for all of them. They do their different things, and sometimes give ideas for lore and stories to Ana. She works to help keep them in their certain sections, but most of the time when they cross, they end up killing each other. It is Ana's job to bring them back, she is provided with the magic to do so, and sometimes even tries to heal them when they are hurt, but not always. No matter what, she cannot use her magic to erase the Ocs. She wouldn't try to anyways, for she is kind and loves all the different Ocs, but she might accidentally. Because Ana also maybe has a little tiny problem with uncontrollable death magic, but it's fine. She's only accidentally erased one of the Ocs, Hrante. Therefore along with dying in the lore, he actually died, meaning he was gone. Mostly when Ocs die in their stories or lore, they become ghosts in the Ocs dimension. That was not the case there. Maybe I'll reveal more later, but for now this is it.

And where do I recognize that background from? There's already been some lore for Ana, it seems.

Art book (why not)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें