Announcement in the form of art!

The voice was gone. They were gone. Of course, I didn't love Spare too much, they killed people and took over my own body, but... they were always there. We became friends... and now it's all gone. Where even am I? I looked over to see crowded streets full of random people, they looked strange. I saw a few girl walk past me, giggling.

"Omg, it's a furry."

"Ew, who is she?"

I was so confused. I stood up from the ground, the blue portal that took me here gone. I hid my tail between my back, and my ears instinctively flattened. I remembered what had happened, and put my hand to my chest. I saw the blood that had pooled on my gray outfit, my name tag had fell and I didn't know where it had went. I saw the fresh claw marks that the girl had made still bleeding, and I tried to hide it, but my head spun and I just fell down again.

"Are you okay?"

There was a girl standing in front of me, holding out her hand. I was unable to answer, and passed out, probably due to blood loss.

"Shit."

Was the last thing I heard from the girl as my vison turned black.

Hey! This is what happened to Ana(my sona) after the events of Where We Went Wrong

Hey! This is what happened to Ana(my sona) after the events of Where We Went Wrong. I won't reveal much, but I'm going to be doing a redesign and stuff because I feel like it-

Ana doesn't realize her eye is regular now because you can't see your own eyes, the redesign shall be coming soon!(plus art of that girl)

Also, this isn't the end. PLUS, WE GOT TO 100 PAGES OF ART! YEAHHH!