Ah, Memories.

I decided to go back in time a bit and draw 425, my old sona/oc. She shall always be remembered as probably the most traumatized of my ocs, but will soon be topped by [nope]

 She shall always be remembered as probably the most traumatized of my ocs, but will soon be topped by [nope]

I kinda went crazy with the rendering on this one-

Well, I'm gonna give you a bit of a chapter that was going to be in TPTWI, but I'm probably going to discontinue that book-

She bumped into someone that seemed to be headed towards her house. Their black mask clanged at the impact.

"48S?" Writer 425 said, seeing her best friend that was headed towards her house.

"Hey!" She said, hugging 48S, happy to finally see her best friend again after a year, even. They pushed her away, 425 landing hard on the ground.

"What?" she said, confused as to what her best friend was doing.

"I know what you did, 425." Writer 48S answered, the cold black frowning mask staring back at her.

"No... please, don't leave! It was an accident!" Writer 425 said, horror seeping into her face as she realized what her friend knew.

"Do you even know what you did?!" Writer 48S said, angry at their friend. How could she do this?

"I didnt mean it! Please..." Writer 425 said, in denial that she could possibly lose the friend she'd known her whole life.

"You deserved it. I never should've trusted you." 48S answered, their tone cold as ice. They didn't understand why 425 had done that.

"No... I love you, don't leave, don't leave." 425 said, desperate. How could this happen? They'd known each other their whole lives! Why now...

"I don't love you back, goodbye." 48S said, walking away, not looking back.

"..." 425 didn't talk, lost in her thoughts. She walked back to the house slowly, no expression visible on her face. It didn't matter anymore. Nothing mattered anymore. She walked back to the kitchen, sitting down at the chair.

Then she cried. How could this happen? All the memories that they had. Making pizza in this very kitchen, talking about the puppets when they were young, even charming with each other their deepest secrets.

Then she remembered, the blood on her hands. Somebody would see, somebody would know! But then she remembered, none of it matters anymore. She tore off her visor.

For all they care, let them see! They could call her a freak, a misfit, but she'd know they were the twisted ones. Plus, she could always just kill them anyways. Even with her mind fractured, she remembered the script. She quickly got it out of the closet, and it started to write. Maybe this would take her mind off things.

Anyways, hope you liked it!(this was based on a decision made by soph_daloaf, the owner of 48S)

Hope you liked it! Also, should I unpublish TPTWI?