Lore-

"You know, you've turned out to be Just

"You know, you've turned out to be Just. Like. Me. I'd say it's an improvement, Ana!"

"Shut up. I'm nothing like you, you fucking traitor."

"Aw, really? Then I guess you DIDNT scare your lover away, be betrayed again and again, end up alone and shut your feelings off so instead of hurting yourself, you hurt everyone around you?"

"I... I'll never be like you!"

"Oh, sweetie. You already are."

And red glass shattered onto the floor, and Arncha was gone. For now.

And she sat on the floor of her office in between universes, her black nails tapping on the desk once again. She was a bit tired of watching everything through the red lens of her glass. So she decided, to have a meeting, and do one more favor for Ana.

She was always good at manipulating.

l'm sure by now we all know that in my universe, colors usually are my way of organizing characters. A few of them have the same color, but I'll lay a few out for you.

Ana is usually represented by a turquoise or deep purple.

Arncha and Margs are usually known by bright glowing red.

Spare is usually identified with black.

And Shrana is a bright magenta.

There's more, and if you'd like to know any certain character's, please ask!

Hope you liked it!

And know, and remember everything is connected. Like, literally, all my books are in the same timeline-