Some chill butterfly-

FUCK YOU ITS ACTUALLY LORE

"You know, you've turned out to be Just

"You know, you've turned out to be Just. Like. Me. I'd say it's an improvement, Ana!"

"Shut up. I'm nothing like you, you fucking traitor."

"Aw, really? Then I guess you DIDNT scare your lover away, be betrayed again and again, end up alone and shut your feelings off so instead of hurting yourself, you hurt everyone around you?"

"I... I'll never be like you!"

"Oh, sweetie. You already are."

And red glass shattered onto the floor, and Arncha was gone. For now.

And she sat on the floor of her office in between universes, her black nails tapping on the desk once again. She was a bit tired of watching everything through the red lens of her glass. So she decided, to have a meeting, and do one more favor for Ana.

She was always good at manipulating.

(I just did that... guess she really does know what I'm doing. Well, I hope you enjoy my pain. Nice to know something good night come out of it. I tried to stop this from happening, but I'll always just be the villain. I talked to her now. Guess it's traitor to traitor now. I don't think you know what's going to happen. You'll see. But remember. Only call me Arncha. It's the only thing I know anymore, besides empty.)

Hope you liked it!

And remember, everything is connected. Including our unive-

To look for lore, just read... Inside the curved lines.