Lore... yes...

I had way too much fun writing this-

[A few months later]

After a few months, me and Shrana had become good friends. She was a bit energetic, but it was fun, and she was awesome. She taught me about this strange world I was in, and we stayed in the apartment together. We had fun. I didn't know where she was though, and I was a bit worried. Did something happen to her? Did Arncha come back to finish me off and took her instead? Not that... NOT THAT NAME! I TRUSTED HER. SHE JUST WATCHED. WHY?

My vison turned red, and I broke through the window, the shards falling to the ground as I jumped. I hit the ground perfectly fine, even though it was pretty high up.

[Third pov now because idk how to continue as Ana pov]

Ana crawled close to the floor, careful to not make a sound as she looked around the corner. Up high from the window she had jumped from, a small movement flicked past the open place where the window had broken. There was a girl walking past Ana. Ana positioned behind the girl, and pounced, effectively tearing the girl's head off. (I'm not gonna describe gore as much as I really want to because this is my art book)

A clank echoed into the alleyway behind the apartment where Ana was, and she turned around to notice Shrana. Ana's eyes glowed red as she looked towards her friend, only anger visible in her eyes. Blood covered her dark green shirt and bright red diamond necklace, the necklace she had gotten to remember her past with Spare.

"Ana, what did you do?"

Ana snarled as she pounced towards her friend, biting into and ripping off her hand. It seemed.

rubber skin flopped onto the ground as Ana stared at her friend's mechanical hand. She rushed forward at Shrana, hands and claws out.

"Ana, WHAT THE HELL?"

Shrana grabbed Ana's hands and they both fought for ground, as Shrana revealed a tail that looked like it was made of wires tangled together and ending with a large metal point. She dragged it into the ground, using it to throw Ana down to the ground. Ana got up again, jumping towards Shrana, but she was too weak, and fell down. Her eyes turned back to normal, and she passed out.

"Shoot."

(Yes, I'm obsessed with red lighting)

Hope you liked it!(and yes, this is the final redesign, I'll be making a ref soon. The form she is in the drawing I'm just gonna nickname PS. Idk why, felt like it. It is not her permanent form.)