Designs, but not-

What's going on? I woke up in a strange room, laying on a soft cushion. I looked around the room I was in, noticing I was in a room pretty high up, with gray walls and a rectangular black piece of glass in front of me. I noticed there was white cloth-like material covering the injuries I'd contracted from Arn- I can't even say her name right now. I might kill someone.

"Hello?"

"Oh! You're awake!"

A girl rushed into the room, with short black hair and a bright red shirt with a purple circle on it. Her ears were pointed, and she had gray pants. She had a purple ribbon tied around her waist with a purple bow on it.

"Where are we?"

"You're in my apartment! I'm Shrana, what's your name?"

"Oh, my name is Ana!"

"Nice to meet you, Ana!"

"You too!"

She walked over and sat down next to me.

"Your shirt has some blood stains on it, here."

Shrana handed me a green shirt with some black stripes and a large red X on the front that looked like a bright red crystal, with a pair of black pants.I snapped my fingers and fitted the clothes on, teleporting my old clothes onto the floor.

"There!"

"Wow! That's so cool!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! You look great too! Just a few more accessories..."

I watched as Shrana walked over to another segment of the room we were in, and bent over to pick up something from a box. She pulled out a purple bow similar to the one she wore, and a white flower. She walked over to me and softly placed the flower in my hair next to my right ear and tied the bow around my tail.

"Perfect!"

"Alright... I guess."

"So, where did you come from? Why did you have claw injuries? TELL. ME. EVERYTHING."

"Ok!"

This girl had saved me, and took me from those streets, I at least owed her to answer some of her questions.

That was long- 

Sorry about that, I'm guessing you want your art now? Here you go!

Yea. And don't worry, there's way too many secrets they are both holding though, which is why this isn't exactly the designs. But yeah! 

Hope you liked it!(sorry for making you read that)