School doodles!(more)

New oc for y'all, her name is Cide! (Guess why) you'll see more lore in the art book later, she ain't getting a book

Cide in a cuter style 

Mostly it for today, but more with spoilers you'll see sometime soon.

Skip if you aren't interested, but I'm gonna explain the timeline of my books. If you guys know, all my books exist in one connected universe, (yes, even dishonest) connected by Puta mostly. I'll try to explain the timeline here.

"Teeth"

May not actually be made, but basically Margs's  backstory.

"The Puta lore"

The lore segment explaining Puta's backstory and how Margs escaped is first in the timeline, where Puta began experimenting and it went wrong.

"The LEOs"

Another lore segment made of lyric art, Ana's backstory with her friends in the lab. I won't explain all of it, but LEOs stood for Left Eye Ones, the one thing the experiment group had in common. It was the second experiment Puta did, getting to know the experiments a bit more. Spare, Crayn, and the other one excaped, while Ana was kept. They all were memory wiped before escaping, but Ana was after they escaped, and created a portal to Thare, starting her job there.

"Spare's Backstory"

In the 3rd chapter of WWWW, Spares backstory is told and detailed, how she had shapeshifter away from Puta's company but they were catching up, and that she had killed one of her friends she liked that attracted the company. She was shot, dying and ending up in Ana's mind since they had been linked.

"Thare"

Basically Hrante's death, Ana and Spare getting to know each other and becoming close friends, and The Day. 

"Where We Went Wrong" 

The events up until now in WWWW, the events that you haven't seen yet, and the ending you got hints about, only knowing that Spare and Ana had been pushed into different portals both landing them in the real world, and that they'd been separated from one body. Ana also had claw marks on her chest.

"Current Ana lore and Poison"

Current Ana lore, the lore taking place in the art book about Ana and Shrana meeting, becoming friends, Ana's OOC mode, and Spare being in the same place as well as finding Hibiscus/Blossom and naming her Rose, is all part of Current Ana lore. As well as A-[redacted]'s slow watching of the events. The events in Poison, A Short Story, are also happening at the exact same time, being  Puta's next experiments, The TETs, or The Element Trials.

AND THATS WHERE WE ARE!

Hope you liked it!

"You've lost Control."

"No!"

"Go on and tell yourself that. I control you now."