HAPPY B-DAY ES!

I kinda wrote a whole thing, so be patient, the art is at the end.

"Hey you!" Coin said, staring up at the sky. "ES, or 48S, or Sophie, or whatever you call yourself. I'm glad that you're here, because you made me here. You're the reason I'm here with her." Ceresa looked back at Coin. "And you're the reason I was finally able to get Coin drunk!" Ceresa said. "Come on!" Coin ruffled Ceresa's hair, glaring at her. "But thank you." They said. "Thank you." She said.

"You! You're the reason I was able to tell my secrets to someone, to share part of my life with a best friend." Writer 48S said, looking up. "Even though you are the reason I rejected them and turned them away, but hey, still! You're the reason I'm here today."

"I will have revenge... but it was nice being friends." Writer 425 whispered from behind her. "So thank you." They said. "Thank you." She said.

"Yeah. I'm here. That's great. I still don't forgive you for the maid dress." KitKat said, annoyed. "Come on, knives are fun!" Skarlet said, trying to get KitKat to hold a knife. "Oh, and thank you for creation or whatever!" KitKat said.

"I'm glad I was able to get into so many fights!" Taylor said, flying around. They landed in between Niveem and Pratha, putting a hand on both of their shoulders. "The amount of bases I got to do with these two was awesome too!" "Yes, of course." Niveem said, in a formal tone. "Ugh." Pratha said. "Thank you!" They said. "Thank you!" She said. "I don't really care." Pratha said.

"COME ON, IT'S WHOLESOME!"

"It's fine, Taylor."

And Me. Thank you so much. For being my best friend, for being an amazing person, and for lighting up my life. It was amazing doing all these things with you, and we will continue to, and continue to be besties. Thank you. Thank you. -Ana.

"Come on guys, pose for the picture!" Ana said, getting them all together. "Let's go. Three, two, one, say something!"

"Gfs forever!"

"Gfs forever!"

"Besties!"

"Imma kill you!"

"Tuxedo duo!"

"Shut up, Skarlet."

"Fight me!"

"Okay!"

"How did you get me in this bleeping dimension!"

"ES? HOW THE *bleep* DID YOU GET HERE?"

"We both decided to come in, maybe do some arson."

"What Bl0ss0m sa1b.!"

"Oh god. Well, LOVE YOU!"

This took about 8 hours and about 40 layers

This took about 8 hours and about 40 layers. YEESH ME OVERWORKED MYSELF but it turned out good! Happy birthday!