Chapter 1 the undead mage Part 6 the first alliance

While the month went by Izuku was practicing his magic because he knew he'd inevitably need it at some point and when the time came for the standard entrance exam he decided to watch it happen at ua. Near the end a girl with Brown hair was nearly crushed by a 0 pointer robot had it not been for the intervention of Izuku and when asked about it by the teacher's he explained to them that if she died it would look bad for ua and he only had to intervene because of the 0 pointer. Nezu agreed with izuku's words stating that they probably should be programmed to not intentionally kill people but still put up a fight to prevent situations like that from happening in the future. From there it was an additional week till ua officially opened this year so Izuku used that for some last minute practice with shadow magic as it's a more difficult magic to learn that has useful applications.

As that week came to an end Izuku was informed that he was in class 1a. On the day ua officially opened Izuku chose to arrive early so after breakfast and saying goodbye to inko he teleported directly near the entrance and found that he was the first to arrive. as his classmates arrived he introduced himself to them as needed until eventually bakugo arrived and like Izuku predicted bakugo wasn't exactly happy to see him at ua. But there was something bakugo couldn't have anticipated. Izuku told ua about him. Flashback to the end of the recommendation exam: "midoriya. If you don't mind Nezu would like to speak with you" Izuku "I'll be there in a minute eraser head". After Izuku arrived: Nezu "if it's no trouble. Do you mind explaining your quirk. The name you gave it 'lich' has a few implications that are a bit... Concerning, and I heard about some of its capabilities from all might" Izuku "in all honesty I expected this conversation. To tell you the truth there aren't many better things to name my quirk. As you heard from all might I have telekinesis that can work on an atomic scale along with teleportation. bone manipulation. Karmic retribution. And that odd thing about dragon skulls. But he probably forgot to tell you that the range of my telekinesis and teleportation was the same size as Japan along with my quirk making me technically undead" 

Nezu "I see. Without mentioning one for all being added you would still at least count as the equivalent of some undead mage, but I'm guessing you have more to explain" Izuku "I do have more to explain. according to recovery girl My telekinesis seems to be able to work on non physical objects. And It was exactly today that I discovered I can see what seem to be souls that if I'm not mistaken contain power that seems like it might be magical in nature. And from what I can tell any insect human and animal has a soul. though the souls differ from each other in a multitude of ways depending on if it's from a human animal or insect, lastly because of the boost from one for all I don't know how much the range of my telekinesis and teleportation has increased but when using telekinesis I now can feel something much smaller than atoms but in the shape of strings" Nezu "so basically you are saying magic might exist. Souls exist. And a version of string theory could be real. and all of this is connected to your quirk, this in all honesty is quite a lot of discovery to be done in just a day but it's definitely accepted "

Nezu "now that I more understand your quirk. Is there anything you would like to say before you go back home" Izuku "first I'd like to say that a former bully of mine apparently is going to try the entrance exam. He started around when we were in kindergarten when he first got his quirk all the way to the end of high school. Where he told me to jump off the roof of the school and hope I have a quirk in my next life. all because I want to be a hero but was quirkless around that time because I was a late bloomer. His name is bakugo katsuki so you know who he is" Nezu "given someone like that would become a vigilant if we refuse him. What we can do is remove 1 of his 3 strikes before he's kicked out of ua. And from him telling you to kill yourself so you could gain a quirk in your next life. We can be way less lenient with him on any future strikes" Izuku "while that might not seem like much it will be enough so that he can be caught in the act of bullying. So I think that should be good enough. Anyway the second thing I'd like to ask before I go back home. Should it be ok to experiment with the souls of insects so I can find out if magic is real" Nezu "I don't see why not as long as you only do so to insects. You don't need me to tell you why you shouldn't with humans. And with animals I'd feel more respected if you didn't, along with the fact that with animals you could be charged with animal cruelty if you did" Izuku "you have my word. I'd never experiment on humans or animals, and either way those are lines I'd not cross". End of flashback

eraser head told everyone to put on there uniforms and go out side but told Izuku and bakugo to follow him for a second. Eraser head "just so you know bakugo. Midoriya told nezu about the bullying you have done to him. Normally you would be expelled on the spot for that. but do to certain circumstances you instead can consider yourself on thin ice rather than expelled, so remember if you don't make a mistake and cleanup your act you can still become a hero but if you make a mistake then you can kiss your hero career goodbye"