chapter 2 new demigods Part 2 rumors

On the day of the sports festival lots of people decided to watch it in person. A good portion of them because of rumors about the usj attack. In particular class 1a and Izuku. Some people thought Izuku was just taking the credit of the other students and some thought he did it on his own. Ultimately though they all wanted to see how true those rumors were and wanted to see how this year's sport festival was going to play out. Before it started todoroki told Izuku that while he might be more powerful than him he will win. Izuku knew todoroki wasn't even in the same league of power as him and todoroki had a pretty good idea of this given what happened in the usj. This could only mean that todoroki's father had something to do with this and Izuku was going to get to the bottom of it. Meanwhile endeavor could feel his sins crawling on his back as if he unknowingly sealed his doom. Given what he knew. How Izuku responded to todoroki was an expected reply: Izuku "todoroki we both know I'd only lose if I somehow fell asleep in the competition. And be honest with yourself endeavor put you up to this. And even if he didn't you would have a better chance to last that long if you used both sides of your quirk. yes it is your quirk. even if you were related to someone like bakugo for example. you might have a similar quirk but it would inherently be different in some way because it could have a different power a different weakness or be stronger or weaker or even might not have a weakness, but regardless it's still inherently a different quirk".

After that todoroki was silent for a while contemplating izuku's word's. Deep down he knew Izuku was right about this but he didn't know how to feel about it. But he definitely now realized that it was his quirk and he didn't need to use it for anyone's reasons other than his own. Perhaps he and Izuku could make the consequences of the actions of his father be revealed. Soon class 1a went to the arena along with class 1b followed by all other classes in ua. Midnight had bakugo give a speech because he got first place in the entrance exam. Unfortunately Like class 1a expected. The speech bakugo give was more or less his way of saying that he is going to be the winner and that the other classes wouldn't win. This increased how negatively the other classes view class 1a.

Midnight then announced that the first competition is an obstacle course. Before it started Izuku let momo and uraraka team up with him and trusted ida to do well on his own in this competition. Before it started Izuku knew his team would win the second he teleported. when it started Izuku teleported his team to the end of the obstacle course Which secured the first victory. If you don't count momo and uraraka then Second place would have been given to ida. after that everyone else did about as well as they normally would have.

After the obstacle course midnight announced the next competition was the cavalry battle. Though it was clear from the looks of those watching that now there are rumors that Izuku is dateing momo and uraraka. Izuku had a feeling what they might imply with momo and while he was planing to ask them both on a date he knew he'd now need to talk with momo after the cavalry battle. Before it started Izuku asked momo and uraraka if they want to team up once again. They both agreed though it looked like momo wanted to talk after the cavalry battle.

as most people expected izuku's team won first place because Izuku and uraraka could keep there team in the air indefinitely and momo has quite the arsenal available including tranquilizers. which with izuku's help never missed there target. Team todoroki got second place team bakugo got third place and team monoma got forth place. From there everyone else did as well as they would have normally. Afterwords todoroki decided to inform Izuku about why he hates endeavor. After learning about what endeavor has done Izuku found that he now had a shared hatred for endeavor and planed to inform nezu next chance he gets. But first he told todoroki that it's ultimately up to him if he uses his fire but he should only use it for the right reasons and not endeavors.

Next Izuku went to talk with momo: Izuku "after the start of those rumors about me dating you and uraraka. I just thought I'd tell you in person that despite what the rumors may say about me. I promise I wouldn't date someone for there money or for what there quirk could give me, and either way we both know I'm not currently dating anyone" momo "thanks for being upfront and honest with that. As for dating. I don't mind at least seeing where a relationship between us would go. though for uraraka joining, assuming she's fine with it you would need to promise to let both of us know if you plan to start a harem or something and I expect both of us to be treated equally" Izuku blushing "I didn't even mention a harem. Though I will admit I was going to ask both you and uraraka on a date after the sports festival. And of course I'd treat you both equally I'm not the type to chose favorites among friends, or those I love for that matter"