Chapter 2 New demigods Part 1 an unneeded conflict

After class 1a arrived in aizawa's class it was revealed that the sports festival was about to start. After class Izuku offered to enhance a few people's quirks. Momo decided she wanted Izuku to enhance her quirk. With very little effort Izuku took away it's knowledge requirements removed it's need for exposed skin and allowed it to additionally be able to create theoretically any quirk she wants. Ida wanted an upgrade as well so Izuku improved his quirk by increasing its max speed to the speed of sound and improved it's cooling system to the point where it cools down faster then the speed of sound lastly Izuku improved it's fuel efficiency to be comparable to some of the most fuel efficient vehicles in history while enhancing the body of ida to be able to safely handle that. Uraraka asked for her quirk to be enhanced and Izuku allowed her quirk to manipulate gravity freely and removed the part that would make her puke if she goes above a certain weight limit or overused her quirk.

Kaminari also requested for his quirk to be enhanced. Izuku made kaminari's quirk easier for him to control and removed the part that messes with his intelligence. Izuku decided that would be enough for today because of getting bored. Afterwards uraraka decided to explain to Izuku why she wanted to be a hero. Izuku told uraraka that being a hero to earn money doesn't change how he feels about her as long she stays true to herself and doesn't see people's lives as equivalent to some amount of money. In return Izuku told uraraka that why he wants to be a hero has always been because he always wanted to be a hero but also mentioned that in some cases he might not save someone because not everyone can be 'saved' and some people are beyond the point of redemption. 

Uraraka thought about it for a while and it makes sense after all. some villains like Stain by stain's own logic are beyond the point of redemption because of killing hero's to change society and can't be saved either because they chose that path on their own. Perhaps uraraka was over thinking it or secretly knew exactly what Izuku meant by what he said but at the end of the day it was clear they were on the same side even if they were going to be very different types of hero's with different motivations. Meanwhile Nezu had a strange feeling that Izuku was going to someday change the world to exit the era of hero's and villains but doesn't know exactly how it would happen. Though even if nezu knew how it was too late to change the outcome. However if nezu did know he might not be fully against it.

After the end of the conversation all might decide to have Izuku eat dinner with him. Like Izuku thought it just a cover up so they could talk about one for all. All might decided to explain it's origin to Izuku along with exactly how many users it had. This give Izuku an idea. An idea that would make him truly the most powerful person in the world. However now wasn't the time to do it but the time for it was approaching and it could change the world when people knew. After the conversation with all might ended they both had some food and a cup of tea Izuku then went back to his classmates and found that students from other classes in ua were looking at the competition they'd have during the sports festival. A good amount of them revealed themselves to be from class 1b. Though there was someone clearly not from that class but badly wanted to be on a hero course. His name was hitoshi shinso. he was currently acting like he was somehow convinced by class 1b that class 1a thought they were big shots for surviving against a villain attack. He then claimed he'd replace someone in class 1a. Despite how shinso was acting at the moment Izuku thought they could both be friends in the future.

Bakugo decided to shove his way through that group of students and said that they don't matter which left the rest of class 1a to deal with that situation. After that situation was taken care of everyone began training as there was only 2 weeks till the sports festival. Ida began training to get use to his New top speed. uraraka began learning just how powerful deku made her. momo with her improved quirk decided it would be best to create a quirk that gives her perfect memory and a quirk that allows her to regenerate entire limbs and vital organs such as her brain. for training Izuku began continuing on working on his illusions and halfway mastered them he mostly didn't know how to make them real just yet. Though the day he finds out would be the beginning of a day of nightmares and terrifying pranks for many. Kaminari was just glad Izuku decided to improve his quirk so he began practicing his electricity manipulation and started making meaningful practice with it. without it affecting his intelligence. Meanwhile everyone else did the same training they would have normally. Little did they know just how out matched some of them would be