Chapter 1 the undead mage Part 8 the dark arts and crafts

The next day all might was held up doing hero work for hours. Meanwhile class 1a was getting ready to visit the usj and eventually everyone got in the bus. Lot's of people were curious about izuku's quirk and it's many applications so Izuku explained some of it but warned that he couldn't explain all of it even with how long the trip would be. For the time being class 1a was satisfied with how much was explained. After that class 1a agreed that todoroki bakugo and Izuku had the most powerful quirks out of the class. Meanwhile Izuku had an odd feeling that something was going to happen at the usj and decided to inform aizawa on the off chance that he was correct. Aizawa decided to tell nezu as a precaution.

When they arrived at the usj pro hero 13 was waiting And showed aizawa that all might was around 1 hour late but was on his way. Because of this aizawa wasn't as concerned as he would have been because of Izuku having healed all might. When class 1a went in the usj they noticed it's variety of landscapes made exclusively for rescue training. Pro hero 13 then explained that some powerful quirks can be used to save lives but could also very easily be used to kill. In the background Izuku nodded his head as a way to show that he already knew this. After the full explanation izuku's feeling was proven correct as the league of villains invited themselves to the usj claiming that they were going to kill all might. In an ironic coincidence all might just arrived stating that he is here but unlike the league of villains were expecting. It seems that all might has gotten back to his prime or is he stronger than that? In any case it was clear they were under prepared for what they said they were going to do.

Shigaraki then had the nomu be released in an attempt to give more proof they could win but it was clear it wasn't enough. Yes the nomu was strong could regenerate and had shock absorption but punch after punch. All might was shown to be stronger and because Izuku knew what was going to happen to the nomu he teleported a few empty bottles of water into his backpack and telekinetically opened them. he then telekinetically took parts of the nomu that wouldn't be noticed and put them into the bottles after messing with the mix of DNA the nomu had so it wouldn't regenerate into more nomu's. Next Izuku telekinetically took some of the DNA of kurogiri and put it into the same bottles as the ones with the nomu's DNA and then put the lids back on them. Lastly he teleported all of those bottles back into his room somewhere hidden.

Izuku then started to participate in the fight by keeping every villain in the usj from moving. It was just then that the nomu was launched into space by all might. Thanks to the help of Izuku all of the villains in the usj were arrested before they could do much of anything to the students and teachers. Meanwhile all for one was getting a bit angry at just how big of a failure the invasion of the usj was which in turn meant he'd need to plan better and get better people on his side. Class 1a got questioned by the police and they were satisfied with the answers to there questions. Though they never found out about what Izuku did and in the future they never would. The police confirmed nobody got hurt and Izuku got praised as the one who stopped the invasion of the usj before anything could happen. However the hero commission saw izuku's power and knew he'd be trouble in the future along with knowing his personality is incompatible with the hero commission meaning they can't get Izuku to join there side. Nezu and a few of the teacher's of ua decided they needed to improve the usj so it would be harder for warping quirks to be useable to access it from the outside. Izuku offered to help. After explaining how it works to Nezu Izuku setup marks in hidden locations of the usj that significantly dampen the powers of quirks that warp time space or reality directly. along with preventing teleportation and portals.

Just before the marks were setup the police and detective tsukauchi investigated the usj with permission from nezu. Afterwards detective tsukauchi had a talk with all might. The next day the attack on the usj was broadcasted on the news though it wasn't called an incident and mostly it just showed off some of the power Izuku possessed. Nezu and the teacher's of ua began to look into Shigaraki and his quirk though Shigaraki managed to escape with the help of kurogiri which slowed the progress. Meanwhile Izuku was beginning to mess with the DNA he gathered and was starting to get the nomu's DNA mixed with that of kurogiri and was improving the quirks in that DNA. in izuku's bottles Warp gate was changed to be unbound by a coordinate system and instead lets you see your coordinates the nomu's shock resistance was turned into immunity and the nomu's regeneration was upgraded to the point of being able to regenerate vital organs such as someone's brain. Izuku then took some of that mixed DNA and telekinetically spliced it into his own. All of these enhanced quirks got enhanced even further thanks to one for all.

Izuku then started considering people to enhance to nearly his level of power. And he felt like he wasn't that far from a mix of DNA that would make someone godlike. He was only missing a copy quirk and a time based quirk before he had What he would call the perfect injection for those who wish to be a demigod on the path to ascension