Chapter 6

Jennie

In disbelief, I stared at Lisa.

Did I hear that correctly? Please let me know no.

If I didn't, nothing--absolutely nothing--justified his conduct.

"What the hell did you kidnap Kai for?" I shouted quietly, still smiling to keep our picture in front of the guests.

He rolled his eyes and deadpanned, "As I said, no one messes up my wedding. What if he interrupted our peaceful wedding? You know, I hate messes."

"Just because you dislike messes doesn't mean you can avoid them; you have to clean this new one; and, as my reaction states, this is an absolutely unacceptable way to deal with Kai," I added. "He must have hundreds of questions."

"Which I don't even want to answer," he added boredly to my statement.

"Even his noodle-like hair is annoying," he murmured to himself.

I widened my eyes in his direction. "Noodle-like hair? Do you realize that sometimes I also used curly hair too?" I said.

Lisa shivered. "Please don't compare your hair to his. Even if you used curly hair it looks great on you. Any type would, to be honest. Perhaps it's just kai's face that bothers you," he continued thoughtfully.

"Stop distracting me from the topic, Lisa," I growled, and he shrugged. When I realized where we were, I calmed down and said to him, "You never mentioned that you hated Kai before."

"I simply did not say anything because I thought you were happy," he replied curtly, looking me in the eyes. "But after learning what he did, Jen, my last thread of patience just snapped."

When I saw Dad approaching us, I grinned and shook my head. "Be happy," I said to Lisa.

"Are you blessing me?" he joked.

When I looked at him, he said, "That's called act happy. Be happy sounds like you're blessing me." He grinned as well, glancing in the direction of my father.

"Damn, you are great at finding mistakes as usual, which is why I said that intentionally," I remarked, hiding my grin, making him want to give me an annoyed scowl, but he couldn't.

"And, as usual, Mrs. Manoban, you are annoying."

"It will take a long time for me to get used to this title," I said.

"Manoban is way cooler than Kim like hell” he compared

“Do you realize that my surname is also Kim?” I said

“Yeah I know your surname suit to you but her surname nuhh like we need to have a originality because you used to be a Kim why don't try a different last name like Manoban Right Mrs. Jennie Manoban see sounds great," Ace replied, intertwining our hands,

“tsskk whatever” I replied while hidden my blushing state

"Do you even realize if you have a Kim surname again it not nice? That just sounds funny."

"Oh, wow, you are so full to your surname huh," I joked.

"Kids," Dad said. He had a big smile on his face. He was clearly happier when I married Lisa.

"I'm glad you two are happy. You two are truly made for each other. You know, I always wanted you two to be a thing. Fortunately, you two recognized the spark of love in time before it was too late."

"Are you saying Dad that you didn't like Kai as much as I did?"" My brow furrowed.

When Dad averted his gaze, Lisa took his place and stated, "No one liked him." We all put up with him for you."